Two Brothers Carbon Mufflers For Sale

kenzo33

Reaction score
Visit site
eBay link: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=141650264167

Hi all,

We recently sold our 2008 FZ6S and had to return the bike to standard to get it passed registration. This was simple as it just had some really sweet aftermarket mufflers on it.

The guy we sold the bike to didn't want the mufflers so they are now for sale in their own right.

They are Two Brothers Carbon mufflers with all the bits to put them on your bike and are located in Australia.

Normally these sell for around $950-$1000 AUD and have only done around 1500 kms on the bike. You can see what they look like at the URL below. I can post some actual pics up should there be some interest on this forum.

Two Brothers Racing :: Yamaha FZ6 Exhaust Systems

Let me know if you are interested and we can discuss the details.

Ken

Last edited:

Mac fz6n

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all,

We recently sold our 2008 FZ6S and had to return the bike to standard to get it passed registration. This was simple as it just had some really sweet aftermarket mufflers on it.
The guy we sold the bike to didn't want the mufflers so they are now for sale in their own right.
They are Two Brothers Carbon mufflers with all the bits to put them on your bike and are located in Australia.
Normally these sell for around $950-$1000 AUD and have only done around 1500 kms on the bike. You can see what they look like at the URL below. I can post some actual pics up should there be some interest on this forum.
Two Brothers Racing :: Yamaha FZ6 Exhaust Systems
Let me know if you are interested and we can discuss the details.
Ken

You've got to be joking, I've watched for months to see if an exhaust would be sold in Oz - Nothing!
1 week after I purchase another system.....

What are you asking for it?

Cheers,
Mac.

kenzo33

Reaction score
Visit site
Sadly, not joking. (I just saw that you just bought one). This has sat in my garage for some months now and decided to do something to move it on. Completely forgot about this forum until tonight. Thinking $550-600 ish.

Ken

kenzo33

Reaction score
Visit site
Here are some pics...

I would prefer a local sale (Australia) but will investigate the mechanics of an international sale over the next day or so before ruling it in or out.

4f453e1ccb82030f1442885f204486cf.jpg
43bc1c0455988eb80f6f0ca7d1b4cc1f.jpg
b74faa1cbd9feeeeb4bd6284aaab436b.jpg
6d946fe30d5935a1693b8fa3301d22f9.jpg

Extremity

Junior Mint
Reaction score
www.echoplaneonline.com
I have a one of these too and was CONSIDERING selling them and putting back on my stock exhaust for a little while; I moved to Louisiana and Ive never had to deal with "inspections" before (we dont have them in Florida) so I figured it might be easier just to stick with stock.

I don't have the tips/inserts/whatever you call them that quiet them down; I bought them from somebody on here, and it also didn't come with the... I dont know what you'd call it, the mounting bracket? I mean mine just slid on and have been on there for over a year, it's nothing that I missed, but I don't know if it should have been something I cared about.

Sorry to sorta hijack your thread, but does anybody that lives in a state with inspections know if this would be the best route? I'm not going to be switching my exhaust back and forth so if I need to go stock I'm just going stock and selling these.

Andar

Reaction score
Visit site
My boss is currently in Australia so I'll see if he's able to snatch it up before he heads back to Canada. I'll let you know if this is possible.
Wish I saw this earlier...

Definitely interested in international shipping to Ontario, Canada if you decide to do so.

Edit: He's not able to grab it. Too far away from where he is.

Last edited: