Un-modding my bike.

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I recently came off my beast and did some damage (pics to come) which caused the bike to be modified from the original piece of art that it was.

The un-modification process has begun.

Today I ordered my new pickup rotor/oil pump cover and a new backing for my gauges.

I'll be getting new bits to replace the old bits and fixing the old bits to keep as spares. The tank I'll get painted in the 06 orange colour I reckon and I'll get a carbon look front fender as well. This way I can change my bike from blue to orange in a matter of minutes...lol.:rockon::rockon::rockon:Also means I've got spares for my next off or track days:rockon:.

Not quite as good as having 2 Fz6's but still pretty darned groovy I think...lol.:thumbup:

Cheers
Mike

Sorry to hear about your "reason" for un-modding, but it sounds like you have a good plan:thumbup:. Glad you are okay.

I recently came off my beast and did some damage (pics to come) which caused the bike to be modified from the original piece of art that it was.

The un-modification process has begun.

Today I ordered my new pickup rotor/oil pump cover and a new backing for my gauges.

I'll be getting new bits to replace the old bits and fixing the old bits to keep as spares. The tank I'll get painted in the 06 orange colour I reckon and I'll get a carbon look front fender as well. This way I can change my bike from blue to orange in a matter of minutes...lol.:rockon::rockon::rockon:Also means I've got spares for my next off or track days:rockon:.

Not quite as good as having 2 Fz6's but still pretty darned groovy I think...lol.:thumbup:

Cheers
Mike

Hmmmm...another orange FZ6 in Adelaide.....well one that makes out it is not orange...mine! And one that will be disguising itself from it's real identity...that of the Fz6 poster boy...beautiful blue!

Have fun finding a carbon look front fender...the carbon vinyl treatment dont work so well...trust me, i know!

:thumbup:

Hmmmm...another orange FZ6 in Adelaide.....well one that makes out it is not orange...mine! And one that will be disguising itself from it's real identity...that of the Fz6 poster boy...beautiful blue!

Have fun finding a carbon look front fender...the carbon vinyl treatment dont work so well...trust me, i know!

Carbon or black....it's all good. Just something that will go better with the orange than my blue one...lol. (orange maybe). Thanks for the heads up.:thumbup:

Carbon or black....it's all good. Just something that will go better with the orange than my blue one...lol. (orange maybe). Thanks for the heads up.:thumbup:

Go the black...i love my black front fender!

Back