My bike is being featured in a magazine!

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
got my eyes on another bike! an FZ750 restoration project....:

I looked at buying one identical to this just the other day , want it for a track bike unfortunately someone else had the same idea 2 days before me :(

Ahh well , there will be another...

11738.jpg

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I looked at buying one identical to this just the other day , want it for a track bike unfortunately someone else had the same idea 2 days before me :(

Ahh well , there will be another...

11738.jpg

I saw that one, the one I was looking at is a locally advertised older FZ...half faired, red, white, and black...

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I believe the half faired was the original first year model. Lovely bikes, quite a few around my city for sale actually.

Yes, the early FZ750's were half faired, i dont think it was until about 1989 that Yamaha put a full fairing on the bike...

There are very few left in Australia....

:(

abraxas

Biker
Reaction score
www.thinkbike.co.za
Way cool man!! Although by rights that bike should have had a much better background, like ayers rock ;-)

Just a question though, where have you mounted your clock? It looks like it's got it's own mount? When i was looking at temp streetfightering mine, best option seemed to be straight onto the handlebars ... ?

peace and again congrats!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Way cool man!! Although by rights that bike should have had a much better background, like ayers rock ;-)

Just a question though, where have you mounted your clock? It looks like it's got it's own mount? When i was looking at temp streetfightering mine, best option seemed to be straight onto the handlebars ... ?

peace and again congrats!

The instrument panel is mounted on the original FZ6N headlight frame, as it comes OEM from the factory, it's just that with the clip-ons, there are no bars up around the light to stop it from "sticking up" like it does.

Cheers, Jamie.

:thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just got confirmation that my bike will appear in Rapid Bike magazine in next months edition! Which is probably about 10 days away from being at the Newsagent....

Had the interview today, and this time they took a photo of me! Yikes!

Getting a wee bit excited again!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
ok so thats why the melbourne trip was postponed, am looking fwd to the article
good on you J

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
^^^^^^

Thanks for all the support people.....i must say i am rather stoked!

Nervous as f***!

:eek:

rino60

Reaction score
Visit site
The lady in the newsagent looks at me funnily when I come in each day looking for the new Rapid Bikes mag...

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Had to go to Yamaha World today (my poor ol' girl died.. well, the battery did anyway, had to bump start it in 3 degree weather this morning).

Mentioned to Simon about the beast Jamie, he said he saw the snippet they did in the last magazine and was looking forward to the next issue.

:rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The lady in the newsagent looks at me funnily when I come in each day looking for the new Rapid Bikes mag...

lol! The guy in my local newsagent is almost as excited as me i think...i pulled up right out the front yesterday, on the bike, and he rushed out the front and said, dont bother taking your helmet off, it aint in yet! :D

Now that would be as a result of me going in there everyday for the last 10 days....looking with unfulfilled anticipation!

Am hoping it will appear on the shelves, either today, or tomorrow!

:thumbup: