My bike is being featured in a magazine!

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Tuesday is new magazine day :thumbup: & we all know what today is :D im stopping on my way to work for a look...

Yeah I stopped in to two newsagents yesterday, to no avail,
heading out in about an hour, with much anticipation

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Cant wait Wolfman. I am also due to pick up my copy of AMCN while i am in there.
Which issue will it be? Any idea what is on the cover?

I have no idea what is on the cover, all i know is that the journalist/ photographer, who did the article, had to rush the written side of the feature,and get me to an interview the same day he rang to organise the interview, cause the layout of the mag was already done, with pictures of my bike in it, without any copy! that was nearly 3 weeks ago... :confused:

Somehow, i dont think they would put an FZ6 on the cover of Rapid Bikes, if that is what you are getting at?

:thumbup:

Oh, and by the way, i just got back from a stroll to the Newsagent, got myself a nice new financial year diary, and a lemon tart that tasted pretty bloody good, but no mag....obviously!

:(

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Bugger the magazine for a second & tell me more about this lemon tart :D :drool: :drool:

It wasnt very big, and it was $2.50...but what it lacked in size, it made up for in creamy, zesty, sweet, taste bud tingling, lemon flavoured filling, with a firm, but flaky, shortbread pastry casing....then dusted lightly with icing sugar...

Do you need your towel yet Humpy! :BLAA:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It wasnt very big, and it was $2.50...but what it lacked in size, it made up for in creamy, zesty, sweet, taste bud tingling, lemon flavoured filling, with a firm, but flaky, shortbread pastry casing....then dusted lightly with icing sugar...

:rof: :rof: nah its all good mate , its just lemon tart so your allowed to get some onya :BLAA:

rino60

Reaction score
Visit site

Maybe just a single serviette and a box of tissues over this way?

:rof:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Asked my local newsagent to actually check his stock listing this morning & he tells me the new issue will be on the shelves next Wednesday :thumbup:

That means we are all on the look out for Rapid on the 6th :cheer:

Mac fz6n

Reaction score
Visit site
Asked my local newsagent to actually check his stock listing this morning & he tells me the new issue will be on the shelves next Wednesday :thumbup:

That means we are all on the look out for Rapid on the 6th :cheer:

The 6th???? I picked up my copy of issue #66 today :Flip:

Congrats to Wolfman, it's a great spread with some awesome pics :thumbup:

I won't say anymore just yet, don't want to spoil it for those that are still waiting.
All I will say is that the mod bug has been stirred again....:ban:

Mac.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The 6th???? I picked up my copy of issue #66 today :Flip:

Congrats to Wolfman, it's a great spread with some awesome pics :thumbup:

I won't say anymore just yet, don't want to spoil it for those that are still waiting.
All I will say is that the mod bug has been stirred again....:ban:

Mac.

Just got my copy :) and a fresh lamington to go with it ;)

OMFG! I am about to go for a quick check at the Newsagent! It's out! GULP! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

gpostarmy

Reaction score
Visit site
OK, I know you guys are just getting a hold of it right now, but don't forget about us across the pond who can't buy them here. Buy a bunch of copies. I am willing to pay the cost of the magazine and its shipping as I am sure others are. whoever can hook me up just shoot me a PM. I want one, I want one, I want one, give me, give me, give me, PLEASE :sinister: