Usernames!

J

jsteinb95

Please explain what your username means.

mine: j= janette (my 1st name) steinb= 1st 6 letters of my last name and 95= the year of my jeep (of course)

your turn.................:D

reiobard not really sure how this morphed but when i was a freshman in college i had to start making user names for things so i found a website that gave you your name is random different languages and Riobard (Forget what language that was) was taken for everything so I changed it slightly.

mine's easy:

Bo= first two letters of my last name and my nickname since my youth (my real name is Eric).

67= short for 1967, the year I was born.

There you have it.

My formula is kinda boring but there sure are some interesting names on the forum. Some I can deduce, most I can't.

Great topic JStein...Kudos to you for coming up with it!

You and me both Reiobard! Someday our wit will triumph over all others...then again maybe not....:thumbup:

New Order = blue monday track, I'm a 80's child. my email addy is redplanet1969
redplanet = mars a.k.a. ares my name
1969 = year i was born also the year the eagle landed on the moon or just 69....
:thumbup:

mine's easy:

Bo= first two letters of my last name and my nickname since my youth (my real name is Eric).

67= short for 1967, the year I was born.

There you have it.

My formula is kinda boring but there sure are some interesting names on the forum. Some I can deduce, most I can't.

Great topic JStein...Kudos to you for coming up with it!
Thank you thank you. :thumbup:
I always assumed your name was Bo LOL.
She just wanted to earn more credits....
and yes, i am jealous that i didn't think of it.
Honestly, I've been thinking about this thread for a couple of weeks, but I thought everybody would think it was stupid. I thought oh well, I'm gonna do it anyways.
Thanks for being jealous! :p

Do I really need to explain my username?
LOL......no you are exempt! :D

jfreakman=I have no idea.

I'm pretty normal, whatever that is, so no i'm not a freak. I am a man.

I started using it when i was 14. who knows.

I started riding on the dirt and now its the street so the name is roadryder 08 for the year and rider is spelled ryder because roadrider was taken:rockon:

I started riding on the dirt and now its the street so the name is roadryder 08 for the year and rider is spelled ryder because roadrider was taken:rockon:

but, but, but, but where's your bike????:confused: ;)

just messin
you know I love you. :D

MY NAME IS sportrider_fz6 and I'm an.... oh sorry wrong thread

no explanation needed

Back