Vote for April Bike of the Month Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were some very nice pics this month. Good job, guys!! My vote has been counted. Good luck to all! :thumbup:

Methinks we should have BOTM contest and a separate scenery OTM contest.
Or maybe instead of SOTM, maybe a "where has your FZ been?" contest. People could submit pics of their FZ in the bucket of an endloader, or in the doorway of a strip club, or overlooking a cliff-side beach. Just sayin...I don't wanna vote for a nice looking pic of a stock bike for BOTM. Any takers here?:don'tknow:

I voted, BTW

Last edited:
Methinks we should have BOTM contest and a separate scenery OTM contest.
Or maybe instead of SOTM, maybe a "where has your FZ been?" contest. People could submit pics of their FZ in the bucket of an endloader, or in the doorway of a strip club, or overlooking a cliff-side beach. Just sayin...I don't wanna vote for a nice looking pic of a stock bike for BOTM. Any takers here?:don'tknow:

I voted, BTW

This issue seems to simmer about the place constantly....have even had PM's sent to me about it...

There are those that Think BOTM is more a Scenery shot of the month!, which in a way, it sort of is! Put your bike in a pretty place for the camera...

It is possible to win BOTM, just submitting a good photo of your bike, parked any old place....i can vouch for that!

But maybe, there is a need for a different Comp or two...

Maybe a "Where has your bike been comp"???, and maybe a Modified bike of the month sort of comp????

Both of these could be run alongside the pretty calender pic comp that BOTM is!

:thumbup:

Last edited:
It is possible to win BOTM, just submitting a good photo of your bike, parked any old place....i can vouch for that!

But maybe, there is a need for a different Comp or two...

Maybe a "Where has your bike been comp"???, and maybe a Modified bike of the month sort of comp????

Give yourself a little credit...you have an incredibly modded bike.

And, YES let's do both of these competitions :BLAA:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back