Wanna come play with me? So Cal June 3

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Jerry says he'll give me another tour of his neck of the woods up in Big Bear/ ACH. I'm thinking of leaving SD area around 7 or 8am. Perhaps lunch at Newcomb's without the :squid: :squid: since it is a Monday? Any other So Cal riders want to join us?

Who wants to come play?

Verharen (GSXR 600)
Jblk9695 (Triumph Tiger)

Everyone else...with us in spirit! :Sport:

Last edited:

Neal

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
Seeing a Ride that finally wasn't on the weekend is so tempting.

Then I saw you guys are going up to big bear to ride around from SD.

Too hard core for me that could end up being around 500 miles, you guys must have iron-butts.

Jblk9695

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.MachiningbyBlake.com

Too hard core for me that could end up being around 500 miles, you guys must have iron-butts.

Probably ride hwy 2 over to Newcombs for lunch.
It's about 100+ to my place from Romona and another 70-80 to Newcombs, then you could ride down to La Canada-Flintridge and take the 210 to the 15 and head for San Diego from there. I think you could keep the mileage under 400.

Jerry

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

The summer is only just beginning, and I have lots of open weekdays for riding. :thumbup: I'm sure we'll have a local mid-week ride on the schedule sometime soon.

I'll just be happy if I can have a little company on the way to/from Crestline. And extra company for lunch! Last time Jerry had to listen to my life story and I don't want to bore him again. :justkidding: I've got a few more entertaining episodes to tell if no one else can make it. ;)

-Jennifer

Jblk9695

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.MachiningbyBlake.com
The summer is only just beginning, and I have lots of open weekdays for riding. :thumbup: I'm sure we'll have a local mid-week ride on the schedule sometime soon.

I'll just be happy if I can have a little company on the way to/from Crestline. And extra company for lunch! Last time Jerry had to listen to my life story and I don't want to bore him again. :justkidding: I've got a few more entertaining episodes to tell if no one else can make it. ;)

-Jennifer

:rof::rof::rof::rof::rof:
I was never bored and look forward to more episodes:D:D
and if Cliff can make it he has some very interesting stories to tell:rockon:

Jerry

sandctrev

Reaction score
Visit site
Oh no you just didn't pull a Monday ride request. Grrrrrrr... Insert sad face and jelouse emoticons here.... I have a task of building the bad girls of San Diego a new home. Please enjoy the nice open rd's. I look forward to reading about it.

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sewwwww, how are we looking for So Cal on Monday? We should pick a meeting point and time somewhere south of Crestline...like, Rancho Bernardo? If it turns out no one can join me, I may try an inland route through Santa Ysabel to avoid commuter traffic.

Because, Jerry my friend, I'm coming to see you on Monday come he11 or high water. :BLAA:

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
got the rear tire on done and some maintenance but apparently if i want to go to college i have to take a matriculation test dope!, so i guess that is priority, guess what only have a free slot on Monday aint that some crap... i think they did it on purpose so ill have to ride my bike next to their door a few times :spank:

i'll have to join yall on the next one

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Sewwwww, how are we looking for So Cal on Monday? We should pick a meeting point and time somewhere south of Crestline...like, Rancho Bernardo? If it turns out no one can join me, I may try an inland route through Santa Ysabel to avoid commuter traffic.

Because, Jerry my friend, I'm coming to see you on Monday come he11 or high water. :BLAA:

I'm on board! Pick a spot! Is Galvetron going?

Sent from Moto's Droid using Tapatalk 2 :mikebike:

JONJONsocal

UNKNOWN HOON
Reaction score
Visit site
Jerry says he'll give me another tour of his neck of the woods up in Big Bear/ ACH. I'm thinking of leaving SD area around 7 or 8am. Perhaps lunch at Newcomb's without the :squid: :squid: since it is a Monday? Any other So Cal riders want to join us?

Who wants to come play?

Verharen (GSXR 600)
Jblk9695 (Triumph Tiger)
Motogiro (SV1000s) - probably
Gelvatron (FZ6) - maybe

I would love to go, but just started noticing some steel on my tires.. If you plan something during the weekend I could bring my crew..
2 R6
1 R6s
1 GXS 600 (this guy lags a lot tho)
and my FZ6..

we all go riding almost every weekend to santiago canyon by Mission viejo.. Is a 150 mile ride for us. We all live in the same block.. :D

Jon

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I would love to go, but just started noticing some steel on my tires.. If you plan something during the weekend I could bring my crew..
2 R6
1 R6s
and my FZ6..

we all go riding almost every weekend to santiago canyon by Mission viejo.. Is a 150 mile ride for us. We all live in the same block.. :D

Jon

Get your tire fixed and get ready. Monday is just a warm up for better things to come! :thumbup:

Seriously, speaking for myself, I'm really working on fundamentals this summer so no worries about pace. I still consider myself a beginner, but I haven't ridden with many other people to see how I compare. Perhaps your FZ6s are just too fast for our GSXRs (heh heh)? Maybe we can get something going mid to late June? And when the weather gets warm, coastal canyons might be just the thing! :cool:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Verharen,
Got place and time to meet?

Sent from Moto's Droid using Tapatalk 2 :mikebike:

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
2 R6
1 R6s
and my FZ6..

Jon

i live in mission viejo let me know ill join yall some time :D like any day of the 7 day week

JONJONsocal

UNKNOWN HOON
Reaction score
Visit site
Get your tire fixed and get ready. Monday is just a warm up for better things to come! :thumbup:

Seriously, speaking for myself, I'm really working on fundamentals this summer so no worries about pace. I still consider myself a beginner, but I haven't ridden with many other people to see how I compare. Perhaps your FZ6s are just too fast for our GSXRs (heh heh)? Maybe we can get something going mid to late June? And when the weather gets warm, coastal canyons might be just the thing! :cool:

we started riding together about a year ago... We dont get too crazy but we have fun.... I been riding for a while now... my cousin got her r6 less than a year ago so she still learning, which is good. She keeps us from speeding everywhere we go.. :D I just got a new gas tank and fairing all around, so tires will have to wait for at least a few weeks. Keep us posted next time you go...

Jon
Im always going to consider myself a beginner.. There always something to new to learn..

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site