~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Verharen,
Got place and time to meet?

Sent from Moto's Droid using Tapatalk 2 :mikebike:

How about 8:00am at a different Chevron:
Chevron Rancho Bernardo (Gas & Car Wash)
16998 W Bernardo Dr
San Diego, CA 92127

We'll have easy access to get back on the 15, and it should get us up to Jerry's around 10ish depending on traffic. Does that sound okay?

Last edited:

JONJONsocal

UNKNOWN HOON
Reaction score
Visit site
i live at crown valley and the 5 freeway so anything in so cal is close to me :) its a few blocks to el toro

Cool I let you know next time we go.. Santiago canyon is one of our favorite place.. and the only place we been.. lol

@Verharen
sorry for messing up your thread.. But we will ride this summer together for sure...

Jon

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Cool I let you know next time we go.. Santiago canyon is one of our favorite place.. and the only place we been.. lol

@Verharen
sorry for messing up your thread.. But we will ride this summer together for sure...

Jon

You didn't mess up my thread :thumbup: it's all about making new connections. I would love to ride with you guys and meet your cousin. I don't know any other female sport bike riders. We're a rare breed (or so I'm told). :cheer::cheer:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
16998 W Bernardo Dr
San Diego, CA 92127

We'll have easy access to get back on the 15, and it should get us up to Jerry's around 10ish depending on traffic. Does that sound okay?

I'll see you there! :)

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
16998 W Bernardo Dr
San Diego, CA 92127

That's a shell Station. No?? Bryan and I used to meet there all the time before he moved.

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That's a shell Station. No?? Bryan and I used to meet there all the time before he moved.

Used to be a Shell. Now it is Chevron with a car wash that is being advertised with lots of balloons and banners etc. But, yep you're thinking of the right place.

I bet we can get our SENA units to work together too! ...Thanks so much for joining me.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Used to be a Shell. Now it is Chevron with a car wash that is being advertised with lots of balloons and banners etc. But, yep you're thinking of the right place.

I bet we can get our SENA units to work together too! ...Thanks so much for joining me.

Yeah I remember them digging that place up the last I saw it but didn't know it changed to Chevron.

My pleasure! Bet we have a great day! :)

I have to remember treats for Boots n Snickers!

JONJONsocal

UNKNOWN HOON
Reaction score
Visit site
You didn't mess up my thread :thumbup: it's all about making new connections. I would love to ride with you guys and meet your cousin. I don't know any other female sport bike riders. We're a rare breed (or so I'm told). :cheer::cheer:

Its rare.. In our case it comes in the family... Her parents rode from argentina to chile every summer.. To do that you have to drive up and down a mountain.. Los Andes.. She keeps us in check.. Even tho she likes to zoom by us from time to time.. She has a loud black with stars R6... We had to get her hooked with bluetooth, because she kept getting lost.. she will love to meet you for sure..

Jon
Shes the one with the pink jacket.. lol

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

According to my owners manual, the smh10r and smh5 will pair up.

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
According to my owners manual, the smh10r and smh5 will pair up.

Cool! ...speaking of cool, what is the temp forecast? My guess is that the ride up will have the lowest temps. It was foggy in Ramona early this morning. I hope it was just in the east side of Iron Mtn. I dislike riding my invisible bike in low visibility - Wonder Woman didn't have to deal with bad drivers when she was invisible.

Jblk9695

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.MachiningbyBlake.com
72 in Crestline and Wrightwood with some wind forecast and patchy fog for San Bernardino.
They forecast wind for today but the trees outside are hardly moving so who knows.
Told Boots and Snickers you guys are coming up and they are excited, maybe not right now as we just got back from hiking in the mountains and they are out!!:D

Jerry

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I sincerely apologize. I have to cancel tomorrow.:( I have a family situation that I have to to see to that will take presedence over my riding. This sucks but my ride would not be right with out me providing support.
I was just finishing prepping my bike for tomrrow when I got the call.

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm looking forward to this future ride. Looks like a Lot of fun roads! We WILL get there eventually!!

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I hope everything turns out okay Cliff!

I'm sure you guys won't let me keep Jerry to myself all the time. We'll try to have a good time, especially since it sounds like the weather will be awful. ;) Looking forward to some more twisties!

I'll give a call when I'm at the bottom of 18 like I did last time, okay?

Jblk9695

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.MachiningbyBlake.com
I hope everything turns out okay Cliff!

I'm sure you guys won't let me keep Jerry to myself all the time. We'll try to have a good time, especially since it sounds like the weather will be awful. ;) Looking forward to some more twisties!

I'll give a call when I'm at the bottom of 18 like I did last time, okay?

Sounds good to me, we can go up to Mt. Wilson after Newcombs and then play it by ear after that:thumbup:

Jerry

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We had an awesome ride today and had many of you in our thoughts.
  • Road construction caused us to ride "Aussie/GB style" on the left for a few miles :rockon:
  • Newcomb's Ranch is totally different on a Monday! Plenty of parking!! Talked about how cool our So Cal group is and how fun it will be when we're all there together. Perhaps we can meet up with more forum friends too?
  • Saw a Hooker at the observatory on Mt. Wilson :eek:...just a picture...it is the name of one of their telescopes...
  • Decided to locate the other end of ACH :drool: they have cake there!
  • Then all the way back along ACH 'cause it looks a little different going the other way and it was so fun the first time
  • I now know my daily riding limit: 400 miles 12.5 hours :BLAA: Just under 200 miles were twisties too!
Time for beer and a bath!