Wannabe gangs

pookamatic

Reaction score
Visit site
Hot on the heels of the Range Rover incident, my wife and I saw mini gang Saturday. We were headed up 95N and stuck in a little bit of traffic due to police activity up ahead when, on the right shoulder, a quad and 3-4 other 2-stroke dirt bikes came ripping up. Half of them were riding wheelies. They had no gear on.

They were at my car when they realized the cops on the right and decided to go all the way over to the left. At one point they were all around us. The wife was starting to get worried. I was starting to go through scenarios of escape and mayhem. Adrenaline pumping, I dropped a gear and readied myself to put all that GTA training to good use.

The quad, rocking a wheelie back and forth matching our speed was next to my driver door. He looked at us both and smiled. We both laughed at their stupidity, and then they were gone. They were followed by a Chevy Avalanche that had two guys hanging out the window and recording on their phones.

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Pretty sad what some idiot motorcycle riders are doing now days. I would have never taken my dirt bike out on the highway. :spank: Then no gear to boot. :spank:

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site

trepetti

It's all good!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I like this definition the most "5. A matched or coordinated set, as of tools" closely followed by "2. A group of adolescents who band together, especially a group of delinquents." However, if it was like the NYC, most of the people arrested so far have been in their upper 20s and into their 30s.

Age does not equal maturity..."Growing old is required, growing UP is optional"