Wanted to say hi!

dschult2

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi All,
I'm from Michigan and have wanted a road bike for years now ever since I stopped riding dirt bikes. But something always got in the way whether it was marriage or kids or what not. Well the kids are older now and my brother in law decided he did not want his 2004 fz6 anymore so I decided to buy it. Got it well below blue book and I couldn't be happier. Just need to get used to the clutch starting from 1st. Seems like it's either there or it isn't but what a ride! Anyway just wanted to welcome myself and say hello.

DavesFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Why do all the fz6 riders in Michigan have to live near kzoo/g.r.? I have nobody to ride with south of Detroit. :thumbdown:

Welcome to the forum and congrats!

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Beautiful bike! Welcome :cheer:

Is that your daughter on the bike? It is such a relief to see a cute picture like that instead of the typical "babe on a bike" scene! :thumbup:

dschult2

Reaction score
Visit site
Yep, that's my youngest. She'd like to go for a ride but I told her it's been a few years since I've been on a bike so maybe next year after I get the feel for it again and get her some gear.

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: to the forum. :thumbup:

We've got the best members and tons of useful, friendly information. And it was great that you've posted pictures already!