Welcome to Reno's Street Vibrations Spring Rally 2018

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Best 2 out of 3 against Reno's motor unit in the slow bike race. I was 4-0 against them.

M3aLY1n.jpg

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice job! Do you find this sort of challenge easier on Multi vs FZ6?

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Worthless without video!
Love seeing you go sooooooooo sloooooooooowly.

Plenty of videos, just happened that my camera was inop on that particular run. Here's one from last fall, the only time I have ever lost. We agreed not to use our brakes, strictly clutch only. Don't know what happened at the end, it's like I hit a downhill slope, I had him crushed. Guessing he used his brakes. Regardless, I own this town.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skw-JerRtfo

Nice job! Do you find this sort of challenge easier on Multi vs FZ6?

Maybe, just because my Multi is now my primary ride. Dont' ride the FZ much anymore. I'm usually getting a lot of practice, it takes me 20 minutes to ride 2 miles, so I practice my slowride everyday on my way home from work. You know, try not putting a foot down no matter what.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Maybe, just because my Multi is now my primary ride. Dont' ride the FZ much anymore. I'm usually getting a lot of practice, it takes me 20 minutes to ride 2 miles, so I practice my slowride everyday on my way home from work. You know, try not putting a foot down no matter what.

I'm loving my V-Strom so far. Way easier to do this sort of thing on it compared to FZ (6 and 1) and WAY easier than on FJR. Looks like fun.. you'd probably enjoy trials riding.