What can I say. I'm spontaneous!

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
So, due to work stress, marriage issues, crazy heat and my general wanting to hit the beach, I decided today that I am going to take a vacation to Panama City Beach Florida. In fact, I am leaving this weekend. I am going to push straight through and only stop for fuel and gatorade, spend a couple days in salty waters, and push straight back to Misery (Missouri).

I am always open to company.

Dirk

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That's awesome dude. :rockon:
After the crummy weather you've been having in MO., it'll be a well deserved vacation.
Have a safe trip and post up some pics. :thumbup:

tcmalker

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
it's not spontaneous if you didn't do it yet...remind me of a riddle. Two frogs on a lily pad. One decided to jump. How many frogs left on the lily pad?

DownrangeFuture

Electronic Repair Genius
Reaction score
Visit site
I would go man, but the wife proclaimed this Sat is family day (and I agreed cause we haven't had a weekend off in a month), and google says it's 5 hours one way so not really a day trip. Can't take any more leave cause Chief got pissy that I only have 2 days left when I took the 7 days starting the 20th. (We're on shore duty man, chill the **** out.)

Now if you wanted to change plans to jacksonville, I could probably go chill at the beach with you every afternoon. And the beach on base here is an awesome little private beach. :D

rjo3491

Missing The Fiz-Sometimes
Reaction score
Visit site
My mother lives there, been vacationing there for 50 years (no kidding). It's changed a great deal, but still fun - a bit too cold though.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Have fun, stay upright, and hopefuly you return home with a clear head...and can work through pressing issues.

:thumbup: