What did you do to your FZ today?

effingham brian

Reaction score
Visit site
I put a new left mirror on after I scraped the original a bit. (yup, dropped it) rode it about 20 miles at night on I-70 to Montrose, came back through teutopolis, and finally back to effingham.

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Rode out with my new Tourmaster Coaster II jacket. Great jacket...I put a review under "Safety Equipment".

Pelicanglider

Citizen of Creola
Reaction score
Visit site
It was last week, and I just missed the FZ6 Deal's Gap gathering happening now. Oh well, maybe next year.

567539305_ue8CU-L.jpg

Last edited:

Wildcard

Reaction score
Visit site
Ordered HEL SS brake lines, Hyperpro springs, Yamaha belly pan, new spark plugs, and cleaned up the Two Bros canisters and swapped them. Can't wait for next week to come and begin the gift giving!

AlanB

Reaction score
Visit site
OK, it was last weekend, but I installed clear alternatives signals front and rear, grip puppies, and tankslapper tank protector. Now if the weather would clear.....

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
19 degrees F today with rain/snow. That's right, SNOW in June. ARGHHHH!!! "Abby" is sleeping it out in the garage.

Bates121

B l a c k L e a d e r
Reaction score
Visit site
Rode her to work and put gas in her. When I got her home I gave her a good scrub down paying close attention to the rims (That was for you audible, since they will be yours on Saturday) then I cleaned and waxed her chain. She's purty now:rockon::thumbup:

Caz

Reaction score
Visit site
Yesterday I rode 27kms to work and by the time I was half way there my hands were painfully cold. As soon as I got to work I sent the young apprentice off to our accessories department to get a set of Oxford heated sports grips.
The head mechanic has installed all the wiring, and today I will get him to glue the grips on. Tomorrows ride in to work should be a lot less painful.
Ahhhh. the perks of working for a Yamaha dealer:cheer:

Bates121

B l a c k L e a d e r
Reaction score
Visit site
As soon as I got to work I sent the young apprentice off to our accessories department to get a set of Oxford heated sports grips.
Gotta love minions unfortunately I am still a minion at my work but you gotta pay you dues before you can make the big decisions right?....????

abacall

Speedy recovery
Reaction score
Visit site
Wired in some front-mounted LED strips, and finished the Clear Alternatives rear tail. Looks good, I'll get some pics up when the weather is a little nicer and I can finally wash her.
The strips do an awesome job at giving some much-needed forward facing signals since the flush mounts were installed.

txa1562

Reaction score
www.jmk2media.com
I pulled a nail out of the rear tire on mine. I then plugged it, pumped it back up, and now I am currently praying that the plug holds...