What do you have FZ6 or FZ6R?

What do you own? 04-06 FZ6,07-09 FZ6 S2, or 09-12 FZ6R

• Total voters

PurpleZJ

Reaction score
Visit site
No problem yal. It was the only "gear" I had at the time. I have a new helmet and a real jacket now( that was my first stop after buying the bike, along with buying new tires for the bike) the store I was at didnt have much selection for pants that I noticed. ATGATT is a good motto but for the 2 min trip to and from campus a jacket helmet and gloves is about all I'll wear unless it's cold. It's hot as hell here. But for long trips I will be full geared

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
No problem yal. It was the only "gear" I had at the time. I have a new helmet and a real jacket now( that was my first stop after buying the bike, along with buying new tires for the bike) the store I was at didnt have much selection for pants that I noticed. ATGATT is a good motto but for the 2 min trip to and from campus a jacket helmet and gloves is about all I'll wear unless it's cold. It's hot as hell here. But for long trips I will be full geared

<<<Living in Atlanta I know what hot as hell is lol

I'm not going to preach or nothing but I will say try to at least not wear shorts, that is one of the ATGATT's bible's biggest offenses, and biggest reason why people get ridiculed. I won't wear my riding pants a lot durning the summer but I will always have on long pants and over the ankle boots.

Also something to think about most accidents happen on those short trips (less than 5 miles) and that's fact. We often get complacent on those short trips and that's where mistakes happen.

foxbass

I prefer being on top
Reaction score
Visit site
We ride a FZ6 Fazer S2, '08. The faster blue - and when we're out, The Pillion actually shouts at other pillions in frilly dresses and heels to get properly dressed! Me, I don't preach it just makes me wince and I feel for the paramedics. Can't be easy scraping body parts off the road.

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You can die during a 2 minute ride. Just saying :(

ATGATT

It gets 40'C plus in Perth during summer. Still ride ATGATT - my life and skin is worth it :)

Now, back to the topic -

FZ6R is a completely different bike to the FZ6. No comparison really. The only argument we should be having is which colour FZ6 is the best (white, of course ;))

DavesFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Edited and deleted... wow, tapatalk showed this as a recent thread. I gotta drink my morning coffee now and get the cotton out of my head.

Last edited:

atticuss66

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a 2007 FZ6...my first bike and will be keeping this girl for a while:D

but....when I was looking to buy I didn't really know the difference between the 2...FZ6r and FZ6. I found a website that compared them and that convinced me on the FZ6.

xgrafcorex

arachnobiker
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hah I didn't realize how old this thread was either, it was up near the top on the home page. 2009 FZ6 here. :thumbup: