What makes the FZ6 better than the rest?

Isn't that a GREAT feeling? I saved up my whole deployment to buy "a" bike. I was planning to get a more expensive bike, $10K to $12K, but when I saw what a great value and price the FZ was I couldn't pass it up! The lack of payments allows me to be a modding FOOL! :thumbup:

So you're not married to an Accountant, huh? ;) I can't complain... I've got a ton of mods without her saying much about it...

How's the checking account mod doing? :eek: :D

So you're not married to an Accountant, huh? ;) I can't complain... I've got a ton of mods without her saying much about it...

How's the checking account mod doing? :eek: :D

Uhhhh...we're not going to talk about that one! It is Christmas bonus time yet???

The one thing I think makes it the best is that it's fuel injected! No choke or carbs to fuss with. The throttlebodies do need synching periodically though. Just turn the key let it warm up and go!:thumbup:

FZ6 is the swiss army knife of all midsize bikes, and there is one out there calling out your name.... Mr. McGuyver.

Hi guys,

Im currently in the process of looking for a new bike and the FZ6 is top of the list, however the Suzuki GSR600 is close second with Kawasaki Z750 3rd.

What in your opinion makes the FZ6 the better bike? Try and sell it to me, im struggling to decide.

Cheers

Steve - first you need to tell us first why you're not happy with ZZR 600. Looks like a pretty nice scoot to me. What don't you like about it?

I can tell right now that getting my 2008 Black FZ6 was the best decision I've made in a long time. I am a begginer, I love speed, I love the economy, it looks awesome, is not the common bike out there.... anyways, I can not finish giving compliments to the FZ6.

You just need to ride one and will be in love inmediately!!!

Go for it man! I took the decision, drove 300 miles to the dealership, paid for it in full, put it in the bike trailer, and drove back the 300 miles, happier than ever! Something you will never regret! I can assure you that!!!

Back