What makes you bike diff

sfcali86

Proud Dad
Reaction score
Visit site
hey im curiouse, what do you guys have on your bike that makes it different from the rest?? think about it... i go first i have red decals Nor Cal stars meaning northern california where im from also have 415 stickers the area code where i was born haha.. anybody have crome parts, cup holder, wierd decals unique paint jobs

The only thing I've done to my bike so far is a dark smoke Puig racing wind screen. So I guess I just blend in with the rest of them. There are things I'd like to do, but lack of money has a lot to do with it.

Um...dual headlights? Oh and some DoD stickers on the windscreen, but other than that she looks the same as the day she rolled out of the showroom.

I guess the thing on my bike that you may not find on other Fizzers (altho I'm sure someone else has done something similar) is my crudely homemade bracket so I could mount a NEP throttle lock.

My Bandit had Ejection Seat stickers on the carb covers. I miss those :)

Dead sexy rider. Nuff said.

onbike.jpg

Just got my reflective red rim stickers on two weeks ago and I like the way they look with all that other red. I do like the idea of led's in the engine cmpt. might have to bogart that!! :sinister: Red, of coarse!

Blue Led podlights (home made!), a second Led rear brake light, and a heap of bags where a pillion would sit...
Gunna get an accumen gear indicator when Ruddy sends me my cash!

BB

My FZ6 was unique because of the deep scratches caused by my parking lot drop. But in all seriousness, subtle styling cues such as reflective rim stickers and aftermarket grips do make quite a difference in looks.

I guess mine would be the Flame Sliders...Not Frame Sliders, but Flame Sliders. I have not seen another bike with them. I guess the sliders and a 6'-7" "Lurch" riding it. That is definitely not common.

Attachments

• Flame Slider Night 2.jpg
    Flame Slider Night 2.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 35
  • Flame Slider Day 1.jpg
    Flame Slider Day 1.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
big dent in the tank, no fairing, no headlight, and it stays in the garage :banghead:

I really need to get this thing back on the road!

Blue reflective rim tape, white LED pod lights, frame sliders, dual headlamp mod, and very soon some blue Yamaha decals on the swing arm. Next up I'm painting the radiator end plates black, and looking into getting the rear sets and pillion pegs powder coated black.

anybody have crome parts, cup holder, wierd decals unique paint jobs

I have dents, chips, cracks, and scratches :D Not even kidding.

Other than that...well, I had a VROD headlight but I just put the fairing back on. I also have shiney valve stem caps :D

Oh oh, I keep a hospital wrist band zip-tied to the clutch cable on my handlebar to remind me to speed safely.

GP shifter, 4 into 2 exhaust, CBR1100 clip ons, and a a$$ load of miles.

I don't see too many of us on the road so I am already unique from most riders. I also have saddle bags on my bike most of the time so most squids won't wave at me. My bike is also rather dirty most of the time.

As far as FZ6 differences pod-lights and bd43's headlight mod but will be adding some swingarm decals and some other mods this summer.

Though I am working on a hand stand to two and a half flip-spin twist combo dismount to really stand out.

Back