What would you choose?

Philippe1985

Reaction score
Visit site
If you had to choose between the Honda cbr 600f 2011 or the Yamaha fz8 Fazer 2011. What would you take then. I'm doubting between the 2. I test rode the fz8 and it felt great! But I think I'll miss that revy character of my previous fz6...That's why I started looking at the the new cbr 600f...Or perhaps the fz8 vs the hornet...Choosing a new bike is not easy you know...
In a couple weeks I have a week off. So I'm thinking of renting that Honda for a day. :)

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
To each his own. FZ8 would be a very easy choice for me out of the 2.

Philippe1985

Reaction score
Visit site
Tomorrow I'm test riding the cbr600f. I'll let you guys know a little bit more about the seating position etc... I really think it is a good alternative for my wreaked fz6 fazer...

skyworm

Reaction score
Visit site
Between cbr600f kai fz8 i would definitely choose fz8.Choosing between fz vs hornet would be more difficult.There i would probably go for hornet cb1000r.

Philippe1985

Reaction score
Visit site
I am a fan of making the motor wind up... bigger engines don't require as much skill to use. :)

Well, me too. I really liked my fz6. It was so easy to ride in low rpm's. And if you needed power, you just reved it. And you got that instant rush because of that. When I test rode the fz8, I was astonished by the low rpm power, but also of the boringness...That's why I chose the cbr. It runs just like the fz6, but with a really smooth gear box and clutch. And it also has that combined abs. I'm really looking forward to next week. :)

Philippe1985

Reaction score
Visit site
Damn, the day after I ordered my new bike this forum asks me to renew my password and he refuses me to log in automatic. Is this forum aware of my new not-yamaha-love?... :D