When norcal feels like socal....

hardway

Reaction score
Visit site
You've got to take advantage of it!
Left work a little early today and got a ride in. Weather has been incredible for the last two days here in Northern California, must have been over 70 at the coast today.

Bodega Bay
IMG_0012.jpg

Salmon Creek Beach
Waves were great too, long left breaks and coming in nice even sets. There were lots of surfers out enjoying the day too.
IMG_0014.jpg

I took Coleman Valley Rd to get back home from the coast, pretty scenic and lots of curves!
IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

Met my wife and daughter in the little town of Occidental for dinner at Barley and Hops, a great tavern where they make the best tri-tip chili I've ever had. The owner, Noah, works the bar almost every night and he's an avid biker and super friendly guy!
IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

Good times, hope the weather holds a bit longer so I can get some more riding in!

Last edited:
Ummm...triii-tip! (Do your best Homer Simpson here). There is a place in Sunnyvale I used to go to on, I think Thursdays, that had killer tri-tip sandwiches. I think it is called St. Johns. Travis do you know???

Thanks for the beautiful photos. Between you and Defi I'm ready to move to No-Cal...er...NORCAL.

...Met my wife and daughter in the little town of Occidental for dinner at Barley and Hops, a great tavern where they make the best tri-tip chili I've ever had. The owner, Noah, works the bar every almost every night and he's an avid biker and super friendly guy!..

This place looks great. I will be going here on my next trip up north. Thanks for the tip!!

Ummm...triii-tip! (Do your best Homer Simpson here). There is a place in Sunnyvale I used to go to on, I think Thursdays, that had killer tri-tip sandwiches. I think it is called St. Johns. Travis do you know???

Yes, that is St John's, on Lawrence Expressway. I love their chicken sandwiches! Never had the tri-tip there.

Back