where are they

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Will have to see, I think they were our Indigenous inhabitants, bit of a protected species when it comes to things like this... probably kids too, so even less chance.

What I would give to spend 10 mins alone with them!!!:spank: :spank: :spank:

:)

Without trying to sound like a crank, that did come to mind, little buggers have been responsible for some pretty nasty stuff recently....

Hope the Missus is feeling ok.

:(

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Geeze mate thats bloody shocking ! I,m glad your wife is ok .

Makes me worry about my wife,she works till the wee small hours Thursday and Friday night and has to go via South Rd.

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Geeze mate thats bloody shocking ! I,m glad your wife is ok .

Makes me worry about my wife,she works till the wee small hours Thursday and Friday night and has to go via South Rd.

Yeah, it is worrying. And, it doesn't matter what road, Brooker Tce is a single lane (each way) and not a hugely busy road, especially at that time of night.

She's going to buy a lotto ticket, that was the second "lucky" thing in 2 days.. (lucky meaning so very lucky not to have been injured). The first lucky thing was getting work to look into her "skills points" and them realizing they've been paying her the wrong amount since xmas, and are going to back-pay her the right amount.

For those that are interested, the "Sunday Mail" are going to do a story on it. When I rang the police to see whats happening with the Crime scene photographer, he said there has been several incidents over the last few days... Bastards.

:)

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Good to see Aussiejules back in here! :thumbup: still no sign of Apollo??? well he logged in on November 30...but no posts since forever...and no sign of him on any of our rides....we need all the SA Fizzers we can get....Apollo, if your out there buddy...would love to see you at the Toy Run this Saturday.

:thumbup: