where are they

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I vaguely remember ( I remember everything vaguely...lol.) him saying something about heading overseas for some time for work or something.....probably talking out of my posterior though...lol.:D
Cheers
Mike

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Where's Jules? It's been 3 whole days since we have seen him in here i reckon? Ground Control to Jules, Come in Jules!

:D

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello, earth caling Australia.........Where is everyone????????:spank::Lurking:

I'm sitting in my chair.....a minute ago I was digging in the fridge looking for something to snack on.

Hope this helps:spank::spank:...lol.:rof::rof::ban:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm sitting in my chair.....a minute ago I was digging in the fridge looking for something to snack on.

Hope this helps:spank::spank:...lol.:rof::rof::ban:

And that would of looked like one of the possums in my Bin tonight...head down, bum up.....forraging for scraps! :spank::popcorn::spam:

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm here. Supposed to be at work, but ... got to work, and all was going well, then an hour into the shift, I get a phone call.

Some useless low-life scumbag threw a brick at my wife as she was driving home from work. Smack bang in front of her face, into the windscreen. What posesses people to do such <insert expletive here> stupid stuff???

My wife is ok, a bit shakey, the imploded glass only went on her clothes, none went on her face/ in her eyes .. thankfully.
Police have been, they are coming back to take some photo's later tonight. The scumbags did the same thing to 2 other cars a few streets over, and they are questioning 2 people believed to be involved.

A car is just that, a car, it can be fixed. The main thing is, my wife wasn't hurt. Gods must have been smiling on her, I'll post some photo's I took, she was very very lucky.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm here. Supposed to be at work, but ... got to work, and all was going well, then an hour into the shift, I get a phone call.

Some useless low-life scumbag threw a brick at my wife as she was driving home from work. Smack bang in front of her face, into the windscreen. What posesses people to do such <insert expletive here> stupid stuff???

My wife is ok, a bit shakey, the imploded glass only went on her clothes, none went on her face/ in her eyes .. thankfully.
Police have been, they are coming back to take some photo's later tonight. The scumbags did the same thing to 2 other cars a few streets over, and they are questioning 2 people believed to be involved.

A car is just that, a car, it can be fixed. The main thing is, my wife wasn't hurt. Gods must have been smiling on her, I'll post some photo's I took, she was very very lucky.

Oh my God, that is bloody awful. I am so glad your wife is ok. Far out, i hope they catch the low life's that did this.

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
She was only 2 mins from home, Brooker Tce, Cowandilla. the scumbags then ran down the creek to Marion Road and did it to 2 other cars. Think that where the cops got them, they were responding to our phone call, and would have been coming up Marion road to get to our place from Netley.

:)

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yup, bit's of brick inside the car, bloody glass everywhere, I still can't believe she didn't get hurt. Scared the crap out of her, but other than that, she's fine.

Holy carp mate:eek:.....That's hardcore:eek:......Never met her but give her my best mate.

Hope they hang the f***ers by their n*ts.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yup, bit's of brick inside the car, bloody glass everywhere, I still can't believe she didn't get hurt. Scared the crap out of her, but other than that, she's fine.

Well it has freaked me out....i drive late at night a lot, and as roads are deserted it would be easy for idiots to get away with crazy stuff like that....at least time, they will hopefully get what they deserve. So glad all is relatively ok, apart from obvious insurance stuff.