where are they

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Just heard the weather for the long weekend damn damn damn. Ive agreed to ride my bike up to blanchtown, so that deb can take a friend up in the car.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just heard the weather for the long weekend damn damn damn. Ive agreed to ride my bike up to blanchtown, so that deb can take a friend up in the car.

Does that mean your not coming to the Inaugraul SA FZ6 forums barbeque on the Sunday?

:(

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
no now im not we are driving. Nothing stays constant.

On a different note...today i decided that from now on i will just call Stumbles (dave), "the lurker"...he even does it on rides...hangs off the back, of the group minding his own business most of the time, then every now and then, you look in your mirrors and he is right there!, look again 30 seconds later, and he is gone!

:eek:

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thats because some dont know under 110km/h, some think less:D about losing licences than others. Also some have riden way more than others. Do you get the feeling your in the some bracket.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thats because some dont know under 110km/h, some think less:D about losing licences than others. Also some have riden way more than others. Do you get the feeling your in the some bracket.

I dont think you quite got what i meant, we were riding on the speed limit most of today...let the bike have it's legs once or twice, and whilst overtaking, but i had my boy on the bike today, so i was in no boy racer mode...i rode the whole of upper sturt road in fourth gear, and did not touch the brakes once....cant do that if your speeding!

Was just saying that Stumbles like's to sit at the back...nothing wrong with that, i tried to go to the back today, and the other guys basically wouldnt let me...

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Head from here through birdwood, to palmer cut off towards murry bridge, back past monarto, nairne and so on. The palmer to murry bridge is like the delamire section and then we have twistys and good sightes as well.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Head from here through birdwood, to palmer cut off towards murry bridge, back past monarto, nairne and so on. The palmer to murry bridge is like the delamire section and then we have twistys and good sightes as well.

Sounds like a plan! With Breakfast included, it's damn fine plan!

:thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
there are 7 people viewing the Australian part of this forum right now, and only 3 are forum members...that's a lot of :Lurking:

:spank:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
12 online now, and 6 are Aussies, of which 4 of us are from little ol Adelaide...the forum is ours....for now!

:cheer: