Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
gee this really shows off my wayward eyebrows doesnt it
10 to 4 friday afternoon must be beer o'clock

View attachment 51167

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner and it works every time !

Last edited:

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Jen at work. I know some of you have doubted that I have a job. When I work, I work very very hard. But when I don't work, I ride...

7y9eqe2y.jpg

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Lisa says you might be home in your kitchen!

You might not want to show Lisa the pic of my kitchen. She'll want one just like it! But remember that I took a job at a kitchen design company when rebuilding my house after the fires of 2003. My kitchen was sorta like a signing bonus. :thumbup: I don't cook much except for cookies!

Here I am in the classroom if you doubt…but it wasn't taken today. :rolleyes:

Right now I am home in front of the fire watching Harry Potter movies and drinking Jack and Coke after a very stressful afternoon wherein the clutch went out in my car left me stranded. :eek:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
You might not want to show Lisa the pic of my kitchen. She'll want one just like it! But remember that I took a job at a kitchen design company when rebuilding my house after the fires of 2003. My kitchen was sorta like a signing bonus. :thumbup: I don't cook much except for cookies!

Right now I am home in front of the fire watching Harry Potter movies and drinking Jack and Coke after a very stressful afternoon wherein the clutch went out in my car left me stranded. :eek:

I'm the one that's envious! Remember I'm the master controlled burner of things to eat over here.

Sorry about the clutch!:(

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Blah , blah , blah........ COOKIES !!.... blah , blah , blah :D :D :D :D Lemme know when they are fresh out of the oven , Kel & I will be there in a jiffy ;) :thumbup:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well you got some of yourself in the picture, don't be shy.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk