agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
hi all,
been very quiet from you all for a while. I know life gets busy, and many of you have moved to different bikes( so maybe different forums too).

But you all seemed to have fun and take lots of pics( well Jerry always seemed to take a few).

I really enjoyed the ride reports and the build up of who was signing on for the meet up. was nice to see such a happy group, be nice if you all got out again, surely California's weather isn't that fickle!

cheers
Ade

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Cliff to the white courtesy phone please....

Lol! SoCal Hoons group of recent, have been doing our rides via a mail group that Goop set up for us. We don't ride nearly as much as we used to. We've been trying the idea of riding every 6 weeks.

The rides are always great and they're pretty much the same areas we always ride. We have some new riders (one of them my neighbor) Our core group is Goop, Cali rider, Jblk9596, Verharen and I.

We were not getting the response on the forum we used to. But we are always open to anyone who are interested in SoCal riding. I personally would like to explore more areas I have been to as often as well as new areas. Last winter was dead for us because we had heavier than expected El Nino type rain season.This year's has actually been a good riding year but because of work and volunteer help that I give I haven't been able to schedule rides as much as I'd like to. :)

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I still don't see any pictures Cliff buddy!!!!!!!!!
Believe it or not we didn't take any that I know of. We've done the ride so many times. Was our core group of 4. Goop, Cali rider, Jblk9695 and me.

Sent from Moto's Motorola

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Believe it or not we didn't take any that I know of. We've done the ride so many times. Was our core group of 4. Goop, Cali rider, Jblk9695 and me.

Sent from Moto's Motorola

Don't make me come down there with my camera. Miss riding with you hoons!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Don't make me come down there with my camera. Miss riding with you hoons!

Oh man! I think it's been 2 years since we've seen you. I know you usually do a winter ride down this way but the rain this year has been pretty heavy. I don't remember a rainier year in SoCal. Hugs to Gail!
Do you think you'll get a ride down here this year?

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Oh man! I think it's been 2 years since we've seen you. I know you usually do a winter ride down this way but the rain this year has been pretty heavy. I don't remember a rainier year in SoCal. Hugs to Gail!
Do you think you'll get a ride down here this year?

Perhaps this winter I'll get a chance to bring my 990 down to ride with you and Gramps again. :)