Where to buy airplane tickets?

4drfocus

Rurouni
Reaction score
Visit site
Going on a trip this year in June, looking for advice on where to buy airfare, last few times I bought them from 'under 25' youth flyer discount sites, but I'm now 27 so I pay full price, should I just buy direct from the airline, or is there a site you fellow FZ6 riders here in the U.S.A recommend? Any advice is welcome.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Funny. I believe as soon as you posted this there was an ad banner for Cheap flights at the top of the page...

Last edited:

dschult2

Reaction score
Visit site
All the popular travel sites (Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline) are about the same. I would check with them. The only airline that does not advertise on the so-called travel sites is Southwest Air. They do run good deals but you will have to go to their website to browse flights.

sandctrev

Reaction score
Visit site
I've been searching for the cheapest tickets to Boston and back for two days for my oldest boy and I. Consistently I've found Expedia to be the cheapest. That's who I went with.

erburtt

Reaction score
Visit site
From what Ive experienced its cheapest approximately 6 weeks out from your trip, you can use a website like kayak to set up price alerts from all the airlines notifying you when they drop or raise in price, they also have a recommendation based on historical data whether its a smart buy or if you should wait