Which forum app for android

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I recently got my wifes old smartphone (android 4), as she got an iphone from her work, personally I dídn't have one as the reception is almost non existant at my work, although I do have a "dumb" phone for emergencies ;). I hope to mainly use the wifi at home etc.

I'm now wondering which forum app I should use for this forum. I often see tapatalk and forum runner pop up here. Has anyone any tips or comments about any android forum programs.

If there is already a thread on this subject please point me in the right direction :eek:

Cheers.

Last edited:

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Bump!

Come on guys, I know there are several people using their phones (well I see enough double posts ;)). I was just wondering what the pro's and cons are for these programs, I once tried to navigate the forum just using the internet on the phone but it was really tricky with lots of scrolling and changing the screen view :eek:
Any info would be very welcome, cheers

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Bump!

Come on guys, I know there are several people using their phones (well I see enough double posts ;)). I was just wondering what the pro's and cons are for these programs, I once tried to navigate the forum just using the internet on the phone but it was really tricky with lots of scrolling and changing the screen view :eek:
Any info would be very welcome, cheers
Tapatalk is great on Android, the recent I-Phone issue was not a tapatalk issue but an I-Phone firmware issue.

Nelly

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
i had mega issues with tapatalk on iphone but forum runner has been sweet
maybe tt is best for and. And FR for apple??

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner and it works every time !

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Tapatalk is great on Android, the recent I-Phone issue was not a tapatalk issue but an I-Phone firmware issue.

Nelly

i had mega issues with tapatalk on iphone but forum runner has been sweet
maybe tt is best for and. And FR for apple??

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner and it works every time !

Thanks for the input guys :thumbup: after reading through this thread it looks like tapatalk works fine on android, but not (always) on iphone. Also Dennis loads somekind of software on this site for tapatalk, so I think my minds made up cheers for the info :thumbup:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the input guys :thumbup: after reading through this thread it looks like tapatalk works fine on android, but not (always) on iphone. Also Dennis loads somekind of software on this site for tapatalk, so I think my minds made up cheers for the info :thumbup:

Zero issues with Tapatalk on my 2 Android devices. :)

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
now i just re loaded tapatalk and it works the way it used to so i may swing back to TT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now it would appear to work beautifully thx TT and Dennis