Who's going to EC this weekend?

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok folks, this weekend, the Australian Superbike Championships are on at Eastern Creek.....i was supposed to be racing, but due to injury, and other more pressing priorities, financially, i am now just going as a spectator, and interested party, re racing next year...

Ozzieboy & Gazza arte coming for the road trip as well...and it is Mikey's Birthday over the weekend, so it looks like us Adelaide boys are out to turn Sydney Town on it's ear.....

Was wondering whether if any of the Aussie FZ6 Forum crew, from those parts, are intending on going???

:rockon:

dantow

The Phoenix
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry mate working Saturday and the olds are down this weekend from Brissie. Spewin

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Need to take bikes....must take bikes...bikes...bikes...bikes...bikes.:cheer::rockon::D

I'm emptying out my bro's trailer. I don't care if we have to ride one bike and tow two and cycle them to save tires...lol....need bike....will die without bike:eek:....lol...love bike...must have bike.

Having said all this. We may want to organise a ride in the new NSW ride thread...lol.

We need to kidnap Gaz's bike and load it on the trailer too...lol.

Hi. My name is Mike and I've got a problem. I first knew I was addicted to riding my bike when i tried to install a loo on it so I didn't have to stop:eek:.

Cheers
Mike

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Need to take bikes....must take bikes...bikes...bikes...bikes...bikes.:cheer::rockon::D

I'm emptying out my bro's trailer. I don't care if we have to ride one bike and tow two and cycle them to save tires...lol....need bike....will die without bike:eek:....lol...love bike...must have bike.

Having said all this. We may want to organise a ride in the new NSW ride thread...lol.

We need to kidnap Gaz's bike and load it on the trailer too...lol.

Hi. My name is Mike and I've got a problem. I first knew I was addicted to riding my bike when i tried to install a loo on it so I didn't have to stop:eek:.

Cheers
Mike

We have extra tyres to burn......no excuses will be taken...bikes are coming!

:Flip:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Woohoo! Was getting separation anxiety and we haven't even left yet:eek::D

Cheers
Mike

Ive had seperation anxiety for about 6 weeks now...all things have been conspiring to keep me off my bikes....injuries, kids (mostly), and a certain shop, which has taken a bit of my attention....

I just wanna ride the P road!

:rockon:

PS: MIKEY...YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO SIT ON THE BIKE, WHILST IT'S ON THE TRAILER!

krushnuts

Where did I put my keys..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I grew up in Sydney, it wasn't long ago that I lived there either... Boooo, hissss

I'm so jealous your going to EC from Adelaide!!! :( :( :(

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Mate if i had holidays i'd be there to show off the new steed :D , unfortunatley there are no cheap flights just for the weekend :( so im gunna hafta give it a miss :spank:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We're only going to be there from Saturday arvo 'til Tuesday Morning.

Only a five hour ride from Ippy?...lol...:D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We're only going to be there from Saturday arvo 'til Tuesday Morning.

Only a five hour ride from Ippy?...lol...:D

Woohoo! Mikey & Me are riding the Putty Road for Mikey's birthday! Not that we need an excuse......

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:cheer::cheer:Happy birthday to me:cheer:Happy birthday to me:cheer:Happy birthday on the Putty:cheer:Happy birthday to me:cheer::cheer::rockon::rockon::D

Can't think of too many ways I'd rather spend my birthday...lol. I'm such a tragic case...LMAO.