Window Washer

tag1963

Reaction score
Visit site
So, I riding home from the gym and I'm following this volkswagon jetta onto the highway and I noticed that driver keeps looking at me in her rear view mirror and then all of sudden I get a faceshield full of her window washer. Yeah, she decides to wash her windows along with my face shield. What do you do when that happens to you guys?

If they did it on purpose, you could:

1) Get a good visual of the driver
2) Get a good visual of their license plate
3) Get a good visual of them in court

So, I riding home from the gym and I'm following this volkswagon jetta onto the highway and I noticed that driver keeps looking at me in her rear view mirror and then all of sudden I get a faceshield full of her window washer. Yeah, she decides to wash her windows along with my face shield. What do you do when that happens to you guys?

Write it down to experience, - stuff like that happens, - just use it as an opportunity to wipe your visor clean.
But then again I live in Denmark, - we don't have the American "Go-To-Court" culture.

Antime I am riding into low sunshine I find a good percentage of drivers decide it's a good time to give the windscreen a wash. I doubt they bother to check anyone is behind before doing it; I know I don't when I am driving. In these conditions especially I make sure not to be directly behind any car but sit offset to one side so any excess windscreen wash should miss me. It also means any car driver dazzled by the sunshine and unable to see stop lights won't run into the back of me.

Maybe she was hitting on you:D in a weird way

Hey, you should learn to like it when a lady gets you wet...muahahahah

or instead of mooning her you could have relieved yourself and got even...

Happens to me quite often like once a month on my commute, annoying but I shrug it off as most people don't even realise that the spray flies backwards off their windscreen. Cigarette butts are much more annoying.

Court? Kicking doors? Golden Showers?

Wow, it's just a little soapy water.

When I was about 18 I had a Jeep Cherokee and the little hose connecting the rear washer fluid nipple to the wiper blade came off. Well, that little nipple pointed straight back. It was great, I'd shoot people all the time with it. I even "accidentally" squirted a cop's window once. Even he laughed. You couldn't help but laugh. Even now, my wife and I will occassionally hit the washer fluid when the other one is in the line of fire. Of course, we are always F'ing with eachother. That's our "spark."

I say relax and keep rolling.

This isn't Denmark- sue her!

Everbody knows Jetta drivers are the worse, she should be locked up for life.

Good thing YOU weren't following to close. Be glad it was only windshield washer fluid. :)

Happens to me quite often like once a month on my commute, annoying but I shrug it off as most people don't even realise that the spray flies backwards off their windscreen. Cigarette butts are much more annoying.

+1 on that,aaarrrggghhh f#*king smoke butts :rant:

This isn't Denmark- sue her!

Everbody knows Jetta drivers are the worse, she should be locked up for life.

Good thing YOU weren't following to close. Be glad it was only windshield washer fluid. :)

That's why I changed my Jetta to a Bora. :thumbup:

Back