Woo Hooooo! Girls Yelling at ME on my FZ6!!!

prob cuase the full out rocket type is a ****y idiot.....The fz6 way she gets speed, vibration, and a comfortable ride......:rockon:

aw, heck, even I have had this happen. Apparenly you have to be male to ride a sportbike as well, because I definitely look like a girl on a bike. I had a carload of girls pull up beside me at a stoplight one day a couple years ago catcalling and asking me for a ride, so I flippld up my visor and said "you're not my type." The looks on their faces was totally worh it!!

HA! That is great! I would have LOVED to have seen that! :)

One of my stories goes like this...

On the I-5 is South Orange County. Come up behind a BMW with tinted windows. The car slows down EXCESSIVELY. I get annoyed, so I go to pass, as I go to pass, the passenger starts rolling down the window; I didn't know what was going on...

As I ride by, the car is full of college girls, and the passenger hangs out the window licks her lips, and then proceeds to flash me!!

I ain't no old fart (37) and I am in pretty good shape (5' 11", 160.lbs), I don't think that that would have happened had I not been wearing my black leathers, with black helmet + dark smoke visor.

I waved to her and clutched my helmet (and gave the "Eiye, yaie, yaie" head shake) and sped off into the distance. What a day to remember! :D Oh, and she was hot, too (I think... I wasn't looking too much! :D)

Saturday I bought a new Teknic Chicane leather jacket in blue. I have blue Joe Rocket gloves and a black Shoei full face helmet...

Are you sure it was the bike they were yelling at and not because you were mistaken for the blue power ranger ?
mmpr-rg-billy.jpg
:D

J/K I'm sure it was the bike and your studdly self that deserves the credit. Heck when I ride the bike I see people's head turn because of my loud pipes.

Back