World Supers...Phillip Island, who's going?

That might be doable. I'm thinking I'm going to have to can my Awoonga trip again anyhow. Just too much to do and not enough time or money...lol.

I reckon I'm also going to have to start me up a track bike fund...lol. Wolfman won't feel right not having someone stalk him while he's riding his new beasty...LMAO:rockon:....Hmmm...R1 track bike?:eek::cheer::rockon::D....lol.

Cheers
Mike

AS long as its BOOKED well before the event....we don't want YOU abusing the event staff AGAIN....Well. maybe A BIT....

They freaking deserved it! How dare they deny us a ride day! Not Freakin happy Jan! Anyways, at least we get to "swan it" with the VIP's on the pit roof now, between, Silverback, Me, and the Nystery Pillion...i can see trouble on the horizon...not a backwards thought amongst the 3 of us!

That might be doable. I'm thinking I'm going to have to can my Awoonga trip again anyhow. Just too much to do and not enough time or money...lol.

I reckon I'm also going to have to start me up a track bike fund...lol. Wolfman won't feel right not having someone stalk him while he's riding his new beasty...LMAO:rockon:....Hmmm...R1 track bike?:eek::cheer::rockon::D....lol.

Cheers
Mike

C'mon Mikey, do it, chase me! i love a challenge! Going on a diet, and giving up smoking, want to be able to breathe, and gain a few extra HP so i can keep you at bay! True story!

:Flip:

They freaking deserved it! How dare they deny us a ride day! Not Freakin happy Jan! Anyways, at least we get to "swan it" with the VIP's on the pit roof now, between, Silverback, Me, and the Nystery Pillion...i can see trouble on the horizon...not a backwards thought amongst the 3 of us!

C'mon Mikey, do it, chase me! i love a challenge! Going on a diet, and giving up smoking, want to be able to breathe, and gain a few extra HP so i can keep you at bay! True story!

:Flip:

OMG people landing in Pitt lane as they swoon in horror from hearing the awful truth...lol.

As fo an R1 track bike. Holy cow that'd be fun:rockon::rockon::rockon:.

got serious on google maps last night to do a bit of route planning for the trip to PI. Looks like without cruising around the island etc when we get there, we are up for about 2500km's in the saddle! Can't wait...biggest days riding will be the first one as we ride all the way from adelaide to the island, it's just over 1100km's...butt's will be well busted by the end of that day...at least we get about 250km's of twisty roads amongst that...Great Ocean Road!!! Yay! :rockon:

Certainly will find out the TRUE value of those Airhawk seats....1100 k's in a day, been a while....Pussied out and drove over in the ute last year with the Hardly Dangerous in the back to cruise around on once I got there....Time to HARDEN up again I guess

Certainly will find out the TRUE value of those Airhawk seats....1100 k's in a day, been a while....Pussied out and drove over in the ute last year with the Hardly Dangerous in the back to cruise around on once I got there....Time to HARDEN up again I guess

Im going to give this piece of memory foam im using another coulple of rides and if its no good then im going to get an Airhawk , providing they are any good (relying on Your's and Jamie's input)......And as Uncle Chopper says , Harden the F*** Up :D

And as Uncle Chopper says , Harden the F*** Up :D[/QUOTE]

I'm workin on it mate, Once we get moving it will all come back to me....I ride over usually TWICE a year for the WSBK and G.P. so this aint my first Rodeo...
The cost of fuel to drive was ridiculous as I could have flown over and back TWICE...

And as Uncle Chopper says , Harden the F*** Up :D

I'm workin on it mate, Once we get moving it will all come back to me....I ride over usually TWICE a year for the WSBK and G.P. so this aint my first Rodeo...
The cost of fuel to drive was ridiculous as I could have flown over and back TWICE...[/QUOTE]

I enjoyed Flying and driving to the GP with you Matty..especially as we got that killer hire car....

But i am looking forward to riding over there again...will be the first time i have ridden to PI for a very long time....

Have never had such killer tickets either Yamaha VIP Suite, on pit roof, with pit access...cost me an arm & a leg, but have always wanted to do it in style!

Getting very excited! :rockon:

Getting very excited! :rockon:

I hear ya buddy, only 3 more working days then 12 off....WooHoo[/QUOTE]

5 days off for me...well almost...straight from work, straight back to work...longest "break" i have had for ages, and ages!

New chain & sprockets, new rear tyre, and someting i decided to do today...a throttle lock, to come.... chain is wasted!, gotta make sure i dont get done for baldies, and gotta keep myself at bay on cop infested roads around bike racing time!

:eek:

Might sound a bit soft , but im all sorted for the Supers next year.

Gonna head down there with my wife (+18 montrh old daughter) , my brother & his Mrs.
Figure the girls tow the bikes + parts & we ride our road bikes down. Lookin forward to doin the afterburner day on my 400, might even squeeze a few laps in on the bro's 1000 :thumbup:

Might sound a bit soft , but im all sorted for the Supers next year.

Gonna head down there with my wife (+18 montrh old daughter) , my brother & his Mrs.
Figure the girls tow the bikes + parts & we ride our road bikes down. Lookin forward to doin the afterburner day on my 400, might even squeeze a few laps in on the bro's 1000 :thumbup:

Sounds like a good plan....am going to try and get to the Moto Gp at PI as well, this year....time off is money though!!!

Not freakin long till PI now...getting a little bit toey! Put the top case rack on, screen, wind deflectors...after i painted them the same colour as my grab rails! :thumbup:, my new "Throttle Aid"....little dooby whatsit to rest your palm on...fixed the camera mount..loctited my GPS mount to my screen! :eek:

Just a couple more sleeps, and we hit the road! Yeeeeeehah!

New tyre & sprocket today....also got Mick's pillion to rider intercom...thanks mick....

Only bad news is i dropped my camera tonight and smashed the LCD viewing screen...camera stil works, just viewer screen is screwed! Oh and Matt's TRX has head issues...am telling you now, he is not a happy camper...Said Bike shop we all go to, had the head off 1500km's ago for valve clearance check, now there is oil in his radiator....:(

He is now taking the MT, which is awesome, but the TRX was the preferred option for the long ride....

Hopefully all this crap we are going through this week, will guaarantee a great weekend, as we got all the crap out the way first!...

:rockon:

Back