WTB Exhaust

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
Back to basic question,
My 08Fz6 is 3500 miles,
1. With brand new front tire and stock rear tire(lot of thread and non slippery on rain), should i still change it?
2. Based on what other people paid and say about their vehicle, i'm a third owner got for good deal(dropped once by 2nd owner), currently everything is stock, should i change the exhaust? If yes, should i change the header and the pipes to increase performance and sound or just the pipes/cans.
what is adv of changing the header? I guess pipes/cans mod gives better sound and gain few hp right? or shall i continue with stock? I mind mpg too.

This is my only means of transport(for now, for next few months) and i travel less than 10 miles a day to work and around 100-200 miles over the weekends.
I'm not familiar with doing mods on bikes, so no welding/drilling exp/tools available with me. I never did an oil change on my own before in my life.!:innocent::innocent::p

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
and also, is it worth/possible to change from underseat to similar like fz6r, below engine type exhaust?
and what happens under the seat? can i make space or is that a very bad idea of such mod?

Last edited:

slippery

Reaction score
Visit site
Get a new tire on the rear before you do anything else. Before you even ride it again. Even though the tread may look fine, after seven years it is most likely dry-rotted and at the very least has lost its stickiness.