WTB Power ConmanderV

BlueS2

Reaction score
Visit site
Just got the Fz6 a month ago and loved it so much I bought a full system Yoshi for it. It’s just came in and I wanted to get it tuned but I found out I need a PcV :.) if you have one let me know!

Before you spend the money on a PC for your FZ6, you should simply adjust the fuel trims. An exhaust change on the FZ6 doesn’t warrant more fuel than the ECU/injectors can deliver.

Does your full system retain the cat?

Last edited:
Hey, no cat full delete. The bike also has air box mod and k&n. Was going to take it to get dyno’d and tuned so I figured I’d need one

Before you spend the money on a PC for your FZ6, you should simply adjust the fuel trims. An exhaust change on the FZ6 doesn’t warrant more fuel than the ECU/injectors can deliver.

Does your full system retain the cat?
I’m interested in trying the oem one though, I know how to get into it just never played around in it

My only concern with the PC…it seems like every time some one on this forum says that their engine seized…they almost always have a PC. When they aren’t properly tuned, they create too much risk. And you really have no idea how good the tuner is…until you are standing next to your bike on the side of the road.

A cat-less exhaust is gonna be L O U D.

Back