WTS Powerbronze double bubble windshield (2007+)

FuriousGeorge

Reaction score
Visit site
I've had it about 3 months. Same height as the stock windshield, but in dark smoke and with the double bubble hump on it. How about $45 shipped in the US? I can try and get some pictures tonight if anyone wants some.

I have the PB screen and like it a lot, it makes the air go around you a bit more than the stock screen without being crazy tall. I have never used a taller one so i don't know if those would work better, but i do notice a smoother ride and less wind with my PB double bubble screen.

Also here are some cell phone pics that i just took of it on my bike, Sorry that they are blurry, they are just with the cell phone...

ur bike has become moist! ;) Screen looks great but i think I will go for the Puig. I donnow if someone that has used both can compare them?

Thanks for the pictures, reiobard. I'll try and get some taken tonight, but they'll be in a dark garage so I'm not sure how they'll turn out. It's not a huge difference from stock. It seems like there is a little less buffeting than with the stock screen. I'm 6'2" and both the powerbronze and the stock shield send a lot of wind right below my helmet. I just got a CalSci windshield today that I'm going to try (thanks Brian!) and if it's too hot in the summer I'll try cutting down the stocker.

ur bike has become moist! ;) Screen looks great but i think I will go for the Puig. I donnow if someone that has used both can compare them?

yeah it is the weather lately, it is so cool at night and humid in the morning then condensation coats everything. if it gets cold enough it leaves a nice layer of ice that i need to scrape off the seat before riding it...

Back