Yayyy riding season is on its way!!!!!

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
well after the 8 days of rain that the forecast shows for here :spank: stupid weather!

472416f_zpsfnugknpo.jpg

old vid of my fz6:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qt3zd80Ixo[/ame]

long101

Reaction score
Visit site
We had mid 50s and sunny yesterday in Chicago. I had a good friend buy his first bike, so that was a good excuse to make a 90 minute ride out to see him. It was quite cold on the highway out there, but still worth it.

Changed the oil today, hope to get some tires installed the next nice day

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Your GF needs to get on that color coordination program together. I know she has a blue bike but she's ruining your pics if you go 2up.

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Lol when we were at the dragon there was a guy with the same green bike and the same green jacket as mine.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Do you have panniers for your Ninja? If I wasn't so set on getting the Ducati MTS, I think the 2015 Ninja 1000 would be the one for me.

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
yeah, i bought the givi quick release mounts off motorcycle superstore with a 10% off coupon, found the givi luggage (exact same as the kawasaki $1000 set except the logo) on ebay new from canada for $400 and bought the kawasaki oem color inserts from amazon for $79.

our rpha max modular helmets with sena headsets mounted on them fit in the cases so they are pretty big. the mounting system has a special key that lets you remove it in about 60 seconds so you can not even tell it has the setup on it with the bags off.

luggage.jpg

Last edited:

7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site
im just waiting for the street sweepers to come and get all the sand off the roads than will get the bike out. 1st project is oil change, wash and wax and off to get new chain and sprockets put on