'07 Red Front Assembly

novcadetshotz

Reaction score
Visit site
Ladies, gents,

Been a while! No, I am not dead.. just busy!

Anywho; up for grabs is the front end off of my '07. In mid 2008 I went naked, and this thing has been in the closet ever since. You all know what these things look like, so I only took up the bandwidth for one picture. If you want more, I can take them.

Condition: It came off the bike with less than 500 miles on and made it into the closet; I thought one day I might sell the 6, but now I realize I could never do such a thing! 16,000 miles later; it's just time to let this space-waster go.. I'm moving in a month and I really don't want to cart it with me!

It sat in a closet; hasn't been touched. no notable scuffs or scratches.

Doesn't come with the speedo cluster / wiring harness; I kept those for my naked project :) . Has stock mirrors (which came off the bike before I even put 50 miles on her). Has all the inner fairing pieces. Has stock signals, and also has pod-light amber LED turn signals installed and spliced into the stock signal wiring. The signal quick-disconnects have been re-used in my naked project too. Hardware has all been boxed up.

SOLD

Anyone want this thing?

View attachment 30610

Last edited:

novcadetshotz

Reaction score
Visit site
Vcyclenut - I've got one interested buyer ahead of you. Trading PM's. If he backs out, dibs are yours. I'll update you by tomorrow.

novcadetshotz

Reaction score
Visit site
NOTE -

Forgot to put in ad; I had originally installed pod-light amber LED turn signals that splice into the stock turn signal wires.

Original post has been amended.