$1.89 gas

$1.59 today.... yea!!!

Our supermarket gives you a coupon for Irving fuel. For every $50 in groceries, you get ten cents off per gallon up to 20 gallons. You can stack the coupons up to the actual cost per gallon but they expire within two weeks. I have .50 cents off right now and the fuel is $1.59 so we'll take the truck and the car and fill them tomorrow to be sure we get more than 20 gallons. :D So, I'll get them filled for $1.09 a gallon!

$1.59 today.... yea!!!

Our supermarket gives you a coupon for Irving fuel. For every $50 in groceries, you get ten cents off per gallon up to 20 gallons. You can stack the coupons up to the actual cost per gallon but they expire within two weeks. I have .50 cents off right now and the fuel is $1.59 so we'll take the truck and the car and fill them tomorrow to be sure we get more than 20 gallons. :D So, I'll get them filled for $1.09 a gallon!

I guess I should have taken your "bet" you made here:HERE

Last edited:
$1.59 today.... yea!!!

Damn that's a hell of a deal! Good for you.

Back