2009 FZ6RC Dragons Tail Meet

As of today I am planning on leaving B'ham Thursday and arrive up there sometime Thursday evening.

Does anyone know if it's possible to put up a poll or some type of area where we know who will be arriving on what day so we can have a count, and set up the meeting times and places or am i a little jumpy.

Way to jumpy man. LOL LOL

We will all know exactly what we are doing and when we are leaving a week or so ahead. It will all come together just like the A-team.

Sucka foo. LOL LOL

Does anyone know if it's possible to put up a poll or some type of area where we know who will be arriving on what day so we can have a count, and set up the meeting times and places or am i a little jumpy.

Your not jumpy, just excited!:D Once we get a little closer(couple weeks out) i"m sure everyone will have a better idea of when they will be there. I'm going to be in the area real early so I don't count.:D

LOL, i just can't wait. I missed last year cause i was in the hospital and was really upset, but from what i heard from you all it was a good start for the FORUM. This year will be awesome, more people and more knowledge. I just hope my bike project is done by then, if not then there is always next year or what ever.

LOL, i just can't wait. I missed last year cause i was in the hospital and was really upset, but from what i heard from you all it was a good start for the FORUM. This year will be awesome, more people and more knowledge. I just hope my bike project is done by then, if not then there is always next year or what ever.

You saying you might not be coming?

do you all recommend that i put my stock rear sprocket on for the trip it's a -1+2. If i was to change it would be to the rear going back to the 46th, you know with the 13 hour drive up and going through the twisties. I know with the set up no, when i am in 6th on the highway doing MPH my rpm's are around 7k, and i don't want to ride the speed limit which is 70, i would rather go with the flow of traffic around 80+ and don't want to have the rpm's at 9-10k all the time. I would leave the front -1 on, it's just the rear that i was thinking of. On another not, the chain i have now is a 520 I/O the stock 530, would there be a concern about the width difference or would i be OK?

Gotta match sprockets and chains.

Just ride man. Dont over think stuff.

Total Control

We have officially scheduled the Total Control Advanced Riding Clinic classes. I just got off the phone with Wayne and he has reserved the site for our use in Maryville.

So for those that are interested in taking the class you can sign up with Wayne at http://www.dragonsafe.com/

We are holding a class on Wednesday June 3rd and a second class on Thursday June 4th. So plan to come to the rally a day early and join us for a class. Price and all details are on the web site. I will again be traveling from New York to be there in person to teach the classes and plan to have lots of fun!!

Also please post up here if you will be attending so members know who will be there and we can plan to have a good time etc.

Re: Total Control

We have officially scheduled the Total Control Advanced Riding Clinic classes. I just got off the phone with Wayne and he has reserved the site for our use in Maryville.

So for those that are interested in taking the class you can sign up with Wayne at http://www.dragonsafe.com/

We are holding a class on Wednesday June 3rd and a second class on Thursday June 4th. So plan to come to the rally a day early and join us for a class. Price and all details are on the web site. I will again be traveling from New York to be there in person to teach the classes and plan to have lots of fun!!

Also please post up here if you will be attending so members know who will be there and we can plan to have a good time etc.

I went to sign up, but our date isn't up yet.

Re: Total Control

LOL, I just spoke to Wayne prior to making the post, I am sure it will be up later tonight or in the morning, He was traveling back from South Carolina and was still about an hour out. Sorry for jumping the gun a little.

Cool, I thought I was doing something wrong.:D

I've put you guys on the calendar, and I might be in the area that weekend - I'll post up if it firms up for us.. (and you don't mind a couple of non-FZ6 locals showing up to meet you guys).

I just registered for the Thursday class. If anyone else is taking it and staying in the Robinsville area, let me know. We'll hook up for the ride to Maryville. I am so psyched up for this trip!

Back