A April 2012 "Tail of the Dragon" ride

fastar1 - Thank you and look forward to having you !! I have had the chance to serve and work with some REALLY good Canadian's over here !! Great guys, and great, smart, hard workers !!! Your soldiers are a great group of guys as well !!

Downs - Thank you for the advice brother !!! One of the guys going has been there before, and knows some off the beating path roads. He said there is allot less traffic over there. So I guess we are going to check those out as well. Thank you Downs for serving as well !!! I come from a family of Marines, and have nothing but the utmost respect for you guys. Thank you again.

Downs - Thank you for the advice brother !!! One of the guys going has been there before, and knows some off the beating path roads. He said there is allot less traffic over there. So I guess we are going to check those out as well. Thank you Downs for serving as well !!! I come from a family of Marines, and have nothing but the utmost respect for you guys. Thank you again.

No problem :). I come from a Army family. Both of my parents were Army my dad is retired. Lots of family in the Army only me and one other have been Marines as far as I can find lol

Sent from my iPhone

im def in esp to get to ride with those who protect me my son wife and baby on the way itd be an honor to ride with you guys and would be the least i could do to help give our soliders a welcome home and thank you ride!!!!!

Look forward too having you there brother. As I said before, most of that will be there will be Army Folk. Still hashing out the final details, but as soon as I get them, I will post them here to let you all know where we will be staying and all. Thanks again guys. I know all my brothers in arms REALLY appreciate it !!!

Back