A perfect commuter bike? 2012 Honda NC700S

wow @ mpg! Sad looking swingarm, but typical for an inexpensive bike. Pretty cool! :thumbup:

It looks like a fz with a kawasaki headlight lol. All in all seems like a pretty cool little bike.

Sent from my Pocket Rocket with Tapatalk

Alright smart people, where do you put the gas?

Here?:

Bitmap_7.jpg

Very nice little bike. Its about time Honda has an entry to compete with the FZ, GS and Ninja in the US. Interesting design for Honda as well.

Hate that swingarm though and I agree the weight seems a bit excessive...

Very good idea if the price is right. Much better idea than that single piston CBR250

IDK about you guys but I love the gauge cluster! I just adore the all electronic gauges like on my '04 Fz6!! :rockon: And what do you guys have to complain about on the swing arms? They look fine to me....unless I'm missing something:confused:

Not where does the gas go, but where do you put the gas, silly people!

From this pic it looks like the tank is under the seat. I was wondering where the filler cap is. Looks like under the seat?
LOL! We can't help it! :rof: I agree, I guess you pop the seat to fill up! The more I look at this the more I like it. Have to keep my other Twin though! :D

They built the same frame and suspension for other models as well and I believe one is a scooter!. Here's the X model.

110811-2bottom-730x480.jpg

Back