A pictorial introduction to Streetfighters

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks wolfman, alotta time and money went into her and im ready to write checks for something new. Oddly enough it was head on pic of your fz that cemented my decision. I dont like the faired look but hadnt even seen an fzn here in the states, didnt know they existed to be honest. So Ive found an 07 and im working on getting them from 5k to 4k as soon as that happens it'll be in the basement getting lighter.

You know, you can rip at least 15kg's off an FZ6N by replacing, or just removing unneccesary stuff! My next Mod is in progress, a diet! Yep, have lost 4kg's so far....i ride with someone who is about 25kg lighter than me, and they ride a stock FZ6N.....and it keeps up off the line...almost anyway!

Best motivation to get fitter ever......make your bike faster!!!!!!

:thumbup:

DonahuePhoto

Reaction score
Visit site
I like the grunt you get from a v-twin. Even thought this is more towards a custom chopper than a custom streetbike, it's pretty clean. :D

rx_streetfighter1.jpg

...this buell has personality issues hahaha
buell-street-fighter-chopper-profile-4.jpg

A better example of a v-twin streetfighter.
AndyRauHarley.jpg

I kinda like this guys style.
AndyRauGSXR.jpg

I always wondered how high you sit with a tail kick like this.
altrocker.jpg

someday.... but no front fairing.
f61zd4.jpg

this one gets two pics. 2004 Honda ST1300
Kinda weird IMHO...:ban:
hondast1300sf.jpg

hondast1300sf2.jpg

Last edited:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah! Man it had great forks and brakes and was basically really well set up. Couldn't see the rear shock but suspect it'd be something like Ohlins.
Top marks for originality:thumbup:.

jfz6

Not Here Enough
Premium Member
Reaction score
web.mac.com
Here is my bike after I wrecked it- talked about naked. I really thought about going naked but there was something about insurance and my loan and having to go back it's original state. Maybe when I can afford another one and learn more about mechanics I can make this one naked :)

3211823794_77c5c65f94_o.jpg

3211823750_a942a406bb_o.jpg

FZ6OZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Here is my bike after I wrecked it- talked about naked. I really thought about going naked but there was something about insurance and my loan and having to go back it's original state. Maybe when I can afford another one and learn more about mechanics I can make this one naked :)

3211823794_77c5c65f94_o.jpg

3211823750_a942a406bb_o.jpg

Are parting off this bike, or rebuilding it

ebster1085

Reaction score
Visit site
This bike belongs to a guy I work with. Not a huge fan of Ducati's, but I really like the look of this bike. Love the paint scheme, and the single sided swing arm is sweet.

ebster1085

Reaction score
Visit site
Saw this nice flat black speed triple parked around the corner from my apt today and figured I would post a pic. I really like the old style headlight so much better than the new one..

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site