All the Hoons in Hoonville! Lets Ride the 24th!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
The first time we met, part of what caused me to stop and say hi was that you seemed like a group that valued safety through quality gear. I still feel like a new rider when I'm with you guys though! I've got nothing on your experience...but I'm working on it!

As for gear I'm wishing there was better fitting gear for women. Especially on a sport bike when your legs are really bent, it would be nice to have knee guards that are in the right spot. Sigh. I think custom leathers are in my future.

I've always been impressed with your skill as a rider from that 1st day we rode.

Don't discount custom made Kevlar gear from Motoport. It might be the place to visit and see what they have to offer and they're in San Marcos which is close for any issue or alteration/repair. We're lucky because we can actually get measured in house on the spot. The initial cost may seem steep but the product is superior to leather in many ways including cleaning.

Ask Kenny and Doug about longevity of the gear. I've had my Kevlar pants for almost 5 years now and they are like new. I do wear my old leathers in the winter but my Kevlar are plenty warm enough with thermies. In the summer my Kevlar are much cooler (more air flow) and a much lighter pant to wear.

Also, I like to set the record straight. I often talk up Motoport and Wayne Boyer. I do this without any remuneration from his establishment because he has a great product and when I had a misunderstanding about an addition to my order he never made me pay more for the additional labor and material that were added. Wayne is stand up, honest and his products do the best job of protecting me and my friends. :)

Last edited: