Almost done with the bike, time for some picture whoring

How on earth did you get the gear indicator incorporated into the tach like that? I haven't seen anyone do that yet on the FZ6. Looks awesome BTW. Any power mods done to the Audi or just cosmetic stuff?

Love the scorpions. When I first got the bike I told myself I would never get an aftermarket exhaust because I wanted my bike to be quiet. Well, quiet turns out to be boring and I finally broke down and bought the scorpions and I LOVE them!!! Louder sure but not obnoxious, much much deeper exhaust note. I stay above 8k all the time now just so I can hear it.

sweet bike:rockon: i want mine to look like that, how do you like your new scorps?

I don't quite have the skills or the tools to cut into the tach cleenly so I got the mod done here: Mod of the Year Design
Highly recommended, 100% customer satisfaction guarantee; Brian is a very good guy to deal with. You ship him your cluster, he returns it with a DG8 in your cluster that looks factory. The Audi is chipped for about 250 HP and 300 torque, it has minor performance tweaks like a CAI, exhaust, and coil overs....nothing major, I have the bike if I want some speed.

How on earth did you get the gear indicator incorporated into the tach like that? I haven't seen anyone do that yet on the FZ6. Looks awesome BTW. Any power mods done to the Audi or just cosmetic stuff?

I don't quite have the skills or the tools to cut into the tach cleenly so I got the mod done here: Mod of the Year Design
Highly recommended, 100% customer satisfaction guarantee; Brian is a very good guy to deal with. You ship him your cluster, he returns it with a DG8 in your cluster that looks factory. The Audi is chipped for about 250 HP and 300 torque, it has minor performance tweaks like a CAI, exhaust, and coil overs....nothing major, I have the bike if I want some speed.

That's pretty awesome. How much is he charging for the gear indicator?

300 lb-ft of torque is crazy for that car! Damn, that's awesome. Got any 0-60 times on it? I currently have an Acura RSX-S, but will upgrading to a Subaru WRX pretty soon. 0-60 in 5.1 sounds like fun with all wheel drive.

$210 (everything included: acumen, installation, shipping). The best deal on a Acumen + alloy housing alone is around $120 plus shipping...so about $130. You're paying $80 for an installation that looks like it came from the factory. The price is a bit steep but for me it was worth it. Anything I can do to make my bike different and only you guys would notice it. Everyone else thinks the gauge cluster came that way.

how much did you pay for the mod of the year

I don't have a 0-60 time, ballpark should be 5.6-5.9s assuming there's a good launch which is hard to do with front wheel drive and 300 lb of torque. I can get wheel spin in 3rd. The car was my daily driver and I never raced it and don't ever plan too. Its primary purpose is to look good rolling around town :thumbup:

That's pretty awesome. How much is he charging for the gear indicator?

300 lb-ft of torque is crazy for that car! Damn, that's awesome. Got any 0-60 times on it? I currently have an Acura RSX-S, but will upgrading to a Subaru WRX pretty soon. 0-60 in 5.1 sounds like fun with all wheel drive.

nice job,well thought out mods that all go to make your bike much nicer everytime you get on it. Awesome

That is about the nicest FZ6 I have seen. Great job. :rockon:

What are the indicators and do you have a link for them?

Steve

Last edited:
Powerdercoating everything is my next mod. Tempted to do the gear indicator stuff too.
Man, that rizoma stuff is always so cool. Best products made for motorcycles, Period.

Last edited:
Very clean...very nice. It looks like you took your time getting the right parts and finding the right people to work on it for you. Ever thought about hiring that talent out??? You'd make some $$$:rockon:

Take care of those beauties you've got...people get jealous:drool::drool::drool:

Back