Annoying Ezpass Issue - Help!

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'd suspect windows/wind screen/and non-metalic areas work best. Magnets would be no no.
Can you put on the rear tire hugger? it will take a beating but I can't imagine it would really hurt it. If you have the factory tail in place, look for options back there on the plastic.

ebster1085

Reaction score
Visit site
So far so good on the fly screen. Hasnt fallen off, but still keeping on the rubberband leash for extra reassurance. Just hoping that the small amount of metal in the screen mount doesnt have the same effect as the bars of killing the battery prematurely. Only time will tell I guess..

04fizzer

Reaction score
Visit site
I have an EZ pass for my bike, and it NEVER worked. I could attempt to roll through the booth with the dang thing in my hand and it still wouldn't work. I gave up with it, and don't ride the Thruway anymore.

ebster1085

Reaction score
Visit site
My Ezpass tag mounted to the little fly screen is still working flawlessly. In fact, it hasnt failed once and I ride through three tolls a day. And, despite the fact that I ride over some pretty bumpy terrain, it hasnt fallen off yet either despite the not so optimal mounting position.