Any Aussie tennis fans?

cmarsdavis

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm sitting here watching the Australian Open and was just wondering if there are any Aussie riders in that area. I would love to see some personal pictures (instead of tv) of the grounds there.

mellofelow

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm loving the tournament this year... lots of good tennis and courtside drama. I don't see how anyone is going to beat Nadal.

Go Roddick and Blake!!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I think we only have one or two forum members in Melbourne, and one of them only joined the forum very recently, so i dont like your chances of finding anyone with personal pictures of the Tennis Centre.

I may be wrong, hope so, for your sake.

:thumbup:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry I live too far away to help. Besides I generally stay away from tennis courts.....

There's always too much racket...boom tish!:rof:

Thank you very much, I'll be here all week.:eyebrow::disapprove::shakehead::ban::D

cmarsdavis

Reaction score
Visit site
Someone mention the tennis, you trying to start something buddy?....Theres plenty of chairs to throw you know....

I saw that! That was really sad. I'm looking forward to watching the rest of the tournament. Hopefully it'll turn out good.

I'm looking forward to the Davis Cup starting. Switzerland is playing the USA here in my hometown in March. It's the biggest tennis we'll ever get here in Birmingham.

mellofelow

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice shot RX! Hope I'll get a chance to be there one day. Vacationed in Oz 6 yrs ago and enjoyed every minute of it. Sydney was lovely and the great barrier reef... SPECTACULAR!!!