Votes: 8 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ransom

Does anyone smell blue?
Reaction score
Visit site
You left out us PC gaming peoples!:BLAA:
I'm a PC gamer, when I can be. Life gets too busy sometimes. Between going out on group rides and hanging out with friends I don't really get to spend much of my free time gaming.
Right now I play;
Battlefield 3
Diablo 3

I have a 360, but I brought it over my parents house years ago for thier friend's kids to play. Also, I am pretty sure my Dad plays some of those Ghoust Recon games on it.

SteveH41

Reaction score
Visit site
BF3 on the 360 is pretty much stuck in the machine, find me most weekends at some point.

Tag is "Swigsy UK", add me if you like.

F

FZ6 Naked!

You put in PS3, Xbox, and even the WII, but left out the only TRUE gamer system... the PC! :cheer:
Should TOTALLY fix the poll! :ban:
I do PC and sometimes Xbox, mostly RPG style games (WoW, Diablo, Skyrim, etc.) but occasionally want to turn off my thinking and play shooters like CoD to relax.

F

FZ6 Naked!

No. Wasting time.
My colleague spent 5 months inside World of Warcraft. It's crazy

That's it?! I spent 3 YEARS in that game! Glad to have dropped it though... there's so much more to life than games! I even sold my first account to try and get clear of it, then the peer pressure at work, and the wife wanting me to start playing again (she was a part-time gamer) was enough to get back in. But I made it back out! I showed them!

"Hi, my name is Bryan, and I have a problem. I am a game-o-holic. I have been clean now for 1.5 years. Thank you for coming to this meeting."

Ben_H

Reaction score
Visit site
PC got hooked again a few years ago with l4d and team fortress. So I built a new gaming pc intel i7 6 core water cooled and 3way sli

Sawblade

Hopped up on Mountain Dew
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
PC only.

I'll break $2000 once I get around to buying a second 7970 for my computer.

guts8.jpg

REO Scorpio

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Home built PC gamer as well.

I have the Xbox for most sports games, other than that it's collecting dust.

PC for BF3, COD, l4d, TF, Mass Effect, etc.

The funny thing is that my PC and FZ6 give me the same strong desire to MOD!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

spine

Reaction score
www.shop4biker.co.uk
I have PC too after years gaming on PS2.
Hooked on Steam sale bargains. Love me some Team Fortress 2. Been playing GTA4, Aliens vs Predator, Crysis, Dead Space, Viva Pinata.

Timbostang

Reaction score
Visit site
PS3 Timbostang. FPS and RPG's. It's alot cheaper to escape through a game than escape out in the real world!

DownrangeFuture

Electronic Repair Genius
Reaction score
Visit site
Umm... I have a self-built PC, a XBOX 360, a Wii, a PS3/PS2/PSP/Vita, and I had a 3DS. Didn't see an option for that combo. lol.

I played the demo for Diablo III and I didn't like it. They took everything that was Diablo out and catered to the newer gamers too much. IMHO anyway. When the demo is completable on the hardest level, without the good gear you'd get on a full playthrough, and the random levels are all but gone...

Iron Cross

Reaction score
Visit site
Xbox 360 ftw!...sometimes light PC gaming, most of it on my box though. Fps, action RPGs, Forza, a lot of xbla games as well. (those are some of the best!)

If anyone knows what comes out on Sept 18th...that'll make me real happy haha! :D