Assen 2008

Hi

No not jesting as my so called mates took great delight in powering off from lights, on overtakes and when making progress on the motorways. I caught them in the end.. no worries there.:Sport:

M
As I always say, "better to be a few minutes late in this life than a few minutes early in the next".
You should have taken your real FZ6 mates lol.
On a serious note, how much was the whole trip Mark? Rough ball park figure all in so I know what to aim at.

Nelly

;)Ah Neil, that why your called the STIG, such wise words from some one so..??? LOL.

The trip cost about £500 for the ferry, chunnel and rooms inc food and I also spent about 300 euros, on booze and fuel and food (in that order of course):rockon:

M

;)Ah Neil, that why your called the STIG, such wise words from some one so..??? LOL.

The trip cost about £500 for the ferry, chunnel and rooms inc food and I also spent about 300 euros, on booze and fuel and food (in that order of course):rockon:

M
Thank God for cheap food and booze lol. Mental note to self, must take siphon hose......

Sounds like a great trip! Would love to go to Assen, the only issue for me is the A-Style logo.... :eek: It just looks... well it looks like... no. cant be.

Back