Attention SA Fizzers: Sprintcar Masters this Sat at Speedway City...who wants to come???

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok folks, it's that time of the year again....and as some of you know, i have a good friend (drinking buddy!!!), Trevor Green, who is one of Australia's leading Sprintcar drivers (No2 in Australia...missed being number 1 by .55 of a second earlier this year!

I am going to the Australian Sprintcar Masters at Speedway City this Saturday night, where Trev will be racing, gonna take my rev head son, Aidin along for a look, and would love some of you SA Fizzers join me

Those that came last year will tell you that the racing is fast....and it's a pretty decent night's entertainment.....

I will have free tickets for all that wanna come, and for any kids that anyone wants to bring too...

So, SA Fizzers, the invitation is out there......

Here's some pics from the SA Fizzer visit to the Sprintcars last year....that's Greenie's car in the top photo....
View attachment 23224

View attachment 23225

View attachment 23226

:rockon:

Bumpity Bump....have just been asked how many tickets i need....at this point....it's just me and my son!

:(

Yup, reckon ya right, Mikey will be there.

Looks like brilliant weather too, forecasting 33 degrees and sunny. Sweet.

Better take a decent hat & some sunscreen along...it is sorta in the middle of the desert, and there is NO protection from the sun at the track at all!!!!

:eek:

If i remember correctly, weather was similar there last year....and we got a little burnt for our trouble.

Better take a decent hat & some sunscreen along...it is sorta in the middle of the desert, and there is NO protection from the sun at the track at all!!!!

If i remember correctly, weather was similar there last year....and we got a little burnt for our trouble.

Yup, I paid for that day of fun for quite a few days after...lol

I just went and found some sunscreen... ;)

Sounds great to me. Cheers Jamie, and cheers Trevor Green patron saint for SA Fizzers who like speedway:cheer:...lol.

Here's hoping he goes one better this year. Reckon he'd be just about cartwheeling if he takes it out.

I reckon last time was a total stinker.....Everyone but me went by car. I had iced towels in a clod bag tucked in my tail pack...lol.

Sounds great to me. Cheers Jamie, and cheers Trevor Green patron saint for SA Fizzers who like speedway:cheer:...lol.

Here's hoping he goes one better this year. Reckon he'd be just about cartwheeling if he takes it out.

I reckon last time was a total stinker.....Everyone but me went by car. I had iced towels in a clod bag tucked in my tail pack...lol.

I wanna take the bike....but i might just take the car...Will have to skidaddle back to work again like last year....

Hmmm.....i think Gazza might come, and maybe Matty, if he starts work about the same time as me....

:thumbup:

Hang on!!!!! I took my bike last year!!!!!

:Flip:

1st time. The second time you caged it. Remember Stopping at Maccas with Stumbles on North Road and I'd just scrubbed in a new set of tires....lol....again. You Had MP and MP's Side kick there as well.

The previous time I gave the Wolfcub a lift as you biked it to work before festivities finished.

I am the oracle...I see all...lol:D

1st time. The second time you caged it. Remember Stopping at Maccas with Stumbles on North Road and I'd just scrubbed in a new set of tires....lol....again. You Had MP and MP's Side kick there as well.

The previous time I gave the Wolfcub a lift as you biked it to work before festivities finished.

I am the oracle...I see all...lol:D

It's gotta be the meds....but it's all coming back to me now!!!! :spank:

It's gotta be the meds....but it's all coming back to me now!!!! :spank:

I can tell you what I was wearing, what the girls were.....kind of wearing, and what stumbles was wearing. I have images of the Bourban girls indelibly etched into my brain. Your boy tried pushing me into one of them....Stumbles has a Marlboro man picture taken with my camera by your boy.

And that irritating ball of mud the Wolfcub fell in love with.....playing rolled flag baseball with it with the flag from the Bourban girls....me as pitcher...doh!

I know...it's a sickness.

I can tell you what I was wearing, what the girls were.....kind of wearing, and what stumbles was wearing. I have images of the Bourban girls indelibly etched into my brain. Your boy tried pushing me into one of them....Stumbles has a Marlboro man picture taken with my camera by your boy.

And that irritating ball of mud the Wolfcub fell in love with.....playing rolled flag baseball with it with the flag from the Bourban girls....me as pitcher...doh!

I know...it's a sickness.

Mate....i cant even remember what i had for lunch today! But i do remember getting the Headlight and front indicators wired up on Pinky tonight....Whoops, wrong thread again!

Mate....i cant even remember what i had for lunch today! But i do remember getting the Headlight and front indicators wired up on Pinky tonight....Whoops, wrong thread again!

Must be getting close. Ham and Cheese Croisant. Threads are interchangable:D

hehe, Mikey, you are a freak :eek:
You didn't mention my mate from work being there and joining in the fun.

Is it too late to get a couple more tix jamie, my mate would come again, he's been stuck at home every second week like me, on half pay for the last 6 months, I'm sure he'd love it.
I'll give him a call.

Is it too late to get a couple more tix jamie, my mate would come again, he's been stuck at home every second week like me, on half pay for the last 6 months, I'm sure he'd love it.
I'll give him a call.

Didn't see that much of him really...lol...And yes...I'm a freak...lol.:D

I can describe to you where every dip and lump is in the road from Clarendon to Corro, back up to Cherry Gardens to Stirling, Crafers...blah blah blah....HELP ME! I'm sick:eek:...lol.

I'll give him a call.

Hmmm....well I just picked up the tickets, and I only have tickets for 4 adults and 2 kids....gazza, mikey, you (Dave), myself, and the wolfcub! Have only got one spare kids ticket this time...and apparently it was hard to get what we got!!!

So unfortuneatly, if anyone else wants to come, they will need to buy a ticket...which I think is only $22.

Sorry Dave.

Back