Attention SA Fizzers: Sprintcar Masters this Sat at Speedway City...who wants to come???

So... What time is everyone heading out there??

:rockon:

Should be at your place at around 4:43 and 18 seconds.:D

Well, another top night at the Speedway. The temperature was warm, the breeze was cool and the air was just right for drinking:D.

Lots of ambience, lots of mud, dust and noise.

And last, but certainly not least, lots of nutters in high powered machines cutting sick:rockon::rockon:

Thanks Jamie, and Trevor.:thumbup:

No decent pics, as anytime the cars are close enough to snap they are just a blur....lol.

Cheers
Mike

Rightio...finally got my butt into gear to post my thoughts!!! What an awesome night, even if i did have to leave before the Sprintcar Masters 35 lap Final!!! Bloody work!

My Buddy, Trevor Green, drove like a flippin demon! set the fastest time of the night, qualified on pole, pulled off one of vthe best "round the outside" passing moves i have seen for a long while, but ended up coming second, after going out for the final in a car that was a bit loose on the re-graded track....done during interval...

Anyway, here are some photo's....
View attachment 23476

View attachment 23477

View attachment 23478

View attachment 23479

View attachment 23480

View attachment 23481

the last photo proves that Mikey beats up on my son! :ban::D;)

Big thanks go to Mikey & Dave for taking Aidin down to the pits to see Trevor after the races where done....and even bigger thanks for taking the Wolfcub back to his Nanna's for me.

:thumbup:

Got some cool video which i will post later....just waiting for it to upload to youtube.

Rightio...finally got my butt into gear to post my thoughts!!! What an awesome night, even if i did have to leave before the Sprintcar Masters 35 lap Final!!! Bloody work!

My Buddy, Trevor Green, drove like a flippin demon! set the fastest time of the night, qualified on pole, pulled off one of vthe best "round the outside" passing moves i have seen for a long while, but ended up coming second, after going out for the final in a car that was a bit loose on the re-graded track....done during interval...

Anyway, here are some photo's....
View attachment 23476

View attachment 23477

View attachment 23478

View attachment 23479

View attachment 23480

View attachment 23481

the last photo proves that Mikey beats up on my son! :ban::D;)

Big thanks go to Mikey & Dave for taking Aidin down to the pits to see Trevor after the races where done....and even bigger thanks for taking the Wolfcub back to his Nanna's for me.

:thumbup:

Got some cool video which i will post later....just waiting for it to upload to youtube.

LMAO...that's it....nanny cam setup will catch ALL the action. Poor frail little old me getting set upon by your boy EVERY SINGLE TIME we go anywhere for anything...lol.:spank::spank:

No worries dropping him off mate. The only time he's not attacking me is when I'm driving...LMFAO.:BLAA:

So are you getting his Trevor Green T shirt framed?...lol. He seemd pretty happy with it:thumbup:

Cheers
Mike

LMAO...that's it....nanny cam setup will catch ALL the action. Poor frail little old me getting set upon by your boy EVERY SINGLE TIME we go anywhere for anything...lol.:spank::spank:

No worries dropping him off mate. The only time he's not attacking me is when I'm driving...LMFAO.:BLAA:

So are you getting his Trevor Green T shirt framed?...lol. He seemd pretty happy with it:thumbup:

Cheers
Mike

Yeah, he is just a little impressed with the whole Shebang.....loves racing, loves the sideway's action especially!!! Bloody generation drift!!!

But he think's Trev is just the bomb!

We will have to get out there again before the season is out...

Yeah, he is just a little impressed with the whole Shebang.....loves racing, loves the sideway's action especially!!! Bloody generation drift!!!

But he think's Trev is just the bomb!

We will have to get out there again before the season is out...

I'm keen....keen also to check out some Bike action too...lol....nutters:BLAA::rockon::thumbup::D

Some video....My mate, Greeny, is at the front in the Red no4 car....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yZOsphS68Y]YouTube - Greeny cutting sick![/ame]

Yeah, he was blitzing them on the re-starts each time too, would pull out a 40 metre gap in half a track. Then on the 4th retsart, it looked like something went wrong and he was passed, but then carried on to come home in second.

Was good racing right to the end. Trev said in the pits after, the track just went away so quickly... Bugga.

Have to get out there again.

Yeah, he was blitzing them on the re-starts each time too, would pull out a 40 metre gap in half a track. Then on the 4th retsart, it looked like something went wrong and he was passed, but then carried on to come home in second.

Was good racing right to the end. Trev said in the pits after, the track just went away so quickly... Bugga.

Have to get out there again.

Just got off the phone from Greeny, apparently, with all the stops in the feature race, his tyres kept getting cold, and eventually one of them went "off" completely as well....

Looks like an awesome evening out guys , havent been to the speedway in years but that has just rekindled my want for a stadee night at the track :thumbup:

Yes, it's a great night out...dirty, dusty, hot....but great drinking weather...and if you position yourself right...the bar is almost at arms length...

Can you wear that Cheese hat Humpy, when you do go! :BLAA:

Back