Bab**** State Park photos (<--site censors park name)

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Rode the bike a few hours today and snapped a few pics while I was there.

Playing around in photoshop a little since the lighting was bad and bland color since there are no leaves on the trees yet.

park100110.jpg

park100111.jpg

park100114.jpg

park100115.jpg

park100116.jpg

park100117.jpg

park100118.jpg

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Amazing pictures! I'm never entering BOTM again.. those are infinitely better than anything I've ever taken :(

The GoPro mount.. is that home-made?

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Amazing pictures! I'm never entering BOTM again.. those are infinitely better than anything I've ever taken :(

The GoPro mount.. is that home-made?

Wow thanks everyone for the comments on the pics!

Yeah that mount is still a work in progress though, I actually have a flexible arm that attaches to the side arm so when it records it gives the illusion of "a floating camera" following the bike but I need to work on it a little more. It is 90%ish done. It works but as soon as you hit a mildish bump it moves the camera down several inches. Hopefully i can work on it some more soon. It gets some really weird looks from people when i ride by with it on too ha ha.

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
yeah i wish i wouldnt have placed it there but at the time i was in a hurry (yeah the station that "inspects" the bike just reached it to me and said here slap it on where ever you want lol.) This year I am sticking it under the seat and scraping the old one off using a heat gun. The only thing is when you do not have it clearly visible you risk getting pulled over for them to check it but usually they do not bother bikes too much around here.

Oh, and the camera mount is bolted on the bike so it will easily break away if I happen to fall over. I use a drilled out socket organizer bar from harbor freight and 2 rubber pipe clamps to hold it on.

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Brilliant! I may have to give that a shot!

3/8" Socket Rail

That minus the clips that hold the sockets.

I wrapped the pipe with the fuzzy side of industrial velcro where it is clamped on to the bar to keep the vibes from showing up in the video, with that and the rubber clamps it does a good job keeping the vibes down to a minimum.

marke14

running on empty
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great photos!

Just curious ... what is the name of the state park? You can s p a c e out your answer in order to get in through ... I Googled "Babsh!t State Park" and didn't find anything. :)

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great photos!

Just curious ... what is the name of the state park? You can s p a c e out your answer in order to get in through ... I Googled "Babsh!t State Park" and didn't find anything. :)

it is babc o c k lol. It is named after a famous explorer that had a magic talking p e n * s "babble, babc o c k, get it?" that had the power to hypnotize women with its eloquent accent and expansive vocabulary. Surely you have heard of him ;)

Last edited: