Bar End Mirrors

mrtrees

Just a Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone! Now that I'm officially naked I've decided that I want bar end mirrors instead of the standard.

Anyone know of some good bar ends that they like? I'm open to any and all suggestions but I think it would be cool to have some that aren't totally circlular in shape (if they exist). Thanks for any input!!

McLovin

plain evil
Reaction score
Visit site
These look a lot like the MoTrax brand bar ends i used for a while.. maybe they are them under a different name..Motrax ones were pretty crappy quality. The mirror part came loose from the stick that its holding onto..started shaking..and then at some point i lost one on the freeway. anyways i finally threw them away but I still got good use out of them until they broke and for the price that was pretty fair i think..other than that, they have great visibility, i just wish they lasted longer..

Last edited:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Lots of choices on eBay. Here's a unique one:
Bar End Mirror Norton/Triumph/BSA/Ducati/Benelli: eBay Motors (item 230518713233 end time Sep-06-10 07:55:49 PDT)

I have these: Bar End Mirrors Kawasaki Ninja 250 500 ZX6 ZX7 ZX9 ZX10: eBay Motors (item 300442408013 end time Sep-28-10 20:59:47 PDT)

I'm sure they'll fall apart eventually, but for now they are working very well and look quite good on the bike.

fz6boat.jpg

McLovin

plain evil
Reaction score
Visit site
those first ones are fake napoleons..check out the originals, not that expensive and very sturdy mirrors..im using them right now, the only thing is they are kinda big..great visibility tho

ShadowChillaGin

Reaction score
Visit site
Been using mine for like...3 months now with no issues....

Erci...where did you get the back cover for your speedo? ..and where did you stuff all of your wiring? I would get rid of my wind screen if I could get that back cover and get the wires moved so you cant see them...

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Been using mine for like...3 months now with no issues....

Erci...where did you get the back cover for your speedo? ..and where did you stuff all of your wiring? I would get rid of my wind screen if I could get that back cover and get the wires moved so you cant see them...

Cover: Bike Bandit, part # 6171531-001. $12.17.

The wiring was a pretty involved job. I replaced stock connectors with bullet connectors (must smaller). Lifted the tank, pulled out battery, battery box AND the air box which gave me full access to the frame. Pulled the harness all the way back into the frame and re-assembled everything.
Worth it :)
If I ever decide to go back to stock, it will be relatively easy to reconnect stock connectors to harness via bullet connectors.

Dr.Landau

Reaction score
Visit site
Cover: Bike Bandit, part # 6171531-001. $12.17.

The wiring was a pretty involved job. I replaced stock connectors with bullet connectors (must smaller). Lifted the tank, pulled out battery, battery box AND the air box which gave me full access to the frame. Pulled the harness all the way back into the frame and re-assembled everything.
Worth it :)
If I ever decide to go back to stock, it will be relatively easy to reconnect stock connectors to harness via bullet connectors.

Wow, if I could vote for post of the year, this would be it.

Im looking to clean up the wiring as well, NICE solution erci, and I gotta get that cover as well.

Thanks man.

I love your BEM's BTW :welcome:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow, if I could vote for post of the year, this would be it.

Im looking to clean up the wiring as well, NICE solution erci, and I gotta get that cover as well.

Thanks man.

I love your BEM's BTW :welcome:

Thanks, Doc :)

Dr.Landau

Reaction score
Visit site
Hate to seem like a spoon feeder but, I cannot for the life of me find that cover on BikeBandit or any other site for that fact.

Any chance you could throw me a bone (link) to the cover. They (BikeBandit)dont enable a search by part number, the bastards.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hate to seem like a spoon feeder but, I cannot for the life of me find that cover on BikeBandit or any other site for that fact.

Any chance you could throw me a bone (link) to the cover. They (BikeBandit)dont enable a search by part number, the bastards.

Try this link: 6171531 001 - BikeBandit.com
Scroll all the way to the bottom.

S.D.Willie

Reaction score
www.youtube.com

i put the part number in and it found it no problem right there at the bottom. ;)