Best price I've ever seen on Scorpion EXO-700

Olas

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks, I ordered myself one in medium for $92 shipped. Cant go wrong at that price.. only med and xl left.

Sent from my ADR6350

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
the leopard print kind of pushed me away from it

Really? I wouldn't care. It's only on the inside. Not to mention all the pads are replaceable (of course it won't be nearly as good of a deal if you pay for another set of pads).

Olas

Reaction score
Visit site
Really? I wouldn't care. It's only on the inside. Not to mention all the pads are replaceable (of course it won't be nearly as good of a deal if you pay for another set of pads).

Yep, that is what I figured.. it's only on the inside so who cares, nobody will be able to see it.

Sent from my ADR6350

MG-242

Reaction score
Visit site
SportbikeTrackGear has Scorpion's on Close-out as well and have a few of the 400's for $79.95. I recently bought the 1000. It's OK, but I don't know that I would buy another. I've been spoiled with Shoei for 20+ years. The 1000 has the drop down tinted shield which is nice this time of the year because it is still dark when I leave for work. I don't like the strap. It's too thin and it wants to twist when you pass it thru the D rings. It's also not the quietest helmet, especially when you open the vents. But, the vents are very easy to open\close with a glove on.

Anyway, if you're shopping for a Scorpion close out, here's another place to compare:

Scorpion Closeout Helmets | SportbikeTrackGear.com

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
Just an FYI. Scorpion EXO-700 helmets fit on the TIGHT side! I bought a solid blue one a while back for about the same price on closeout in size MED and it was MUCH tighter than my HJC medium. So tight that I couldn't wear it without getting a pounding headache. Luckily it fits my wife perfectly so it's her helmet for when we ride 2-up.

petefz6

Reaction score
Visit site
yeah they definatly are on the tight side good quality for the price ive had one and they are very light, however take care of the leathery stuff on the bottom o f the helmet it will crack if not looked after :BLAA: